A New Year, A New Baby!

SURPRISE! We are so excited to share that Harper & Eloise will become big sisters to our newest baby Garvin, due in July 2015!
Photo Credit to Rustic White, thank you so much for snapping this pic for us!

Ah, where to start! As you may have guessed, baby number three was a bit of a surprise. The day I found out, Brandon had just left for California for a few days so I had to call him & tell him the news over the phone. He went silent on the other end for a solid few seconds, I wasn’t sure if he was actually speechless or maybe he had passed out. Then we laughed & cried some happy tears, and then got super excited!! I went in for my first ultrasound right away & found out that my official due date is 4th of July!
We find out a week from today if baby number three is a boy or a girl. With two girls already, everyone has been asking if we are hoping for a boy this time. Truth be told, we would love either!! Of course I would love to experience having a baby boy, but I’ve become pretty obsessed with having baby girls, so it will be wonderful either way. I know Brandon wouldn’t mind a helping hand in the garage, but Harper has gotten pretty darn good at it. She told him the other day that he needed a new bit for his drill (which he totally did), I was cracking up. Based on how I have felt this pregnancy, quite a bit different than with the girls, my initial guess was that we were having a boy but the heart rate was very high (as was both girls) & the ultrasound tech hinted that it could mean it is a girl. We are so excited to find out the news & can’t wait to share!

I know the blog has been a little quiet lately, mostly because our days are busier than ever & I am in bed by nine which is typically the only time I have to blog. I have been insanely tired, mostly disgusted by coffee again this pregnancy which doesn’t help, so I am looking forward to having a little energy back as I roll into the second trimester. I have been craving fish & watermelon. And naps.

So thank you all very much for your kind words on my Instagram post (you can follow along @jlgarvin), all of your comments & well wishes were very much appreciated!! We felt the love & hope you all know how much it means to us!! Cheers to an exciting, adventurous & amazing New Year!! I sincerely wish you all the best & may all of your wishes for 2015 come true! XO

Liz Winter
    December 31, 2014 at 3:37 pm

So exciting! Very happy for you, and praying for you in the coming year. Also will be anxiously awaiting the news on gender! How awesome that they can tell you so early on! Here in PA, we always have to wait til 20 weeks– they only do one ultrasound in this state! Not good when you're impatient πŸ˜‰ Happy New Year, and best wishes to the Garvins!

Mackensey Stang
    December 31, 2014 at 3:37 pm

We had a very high heart rate and our little man is all boy! πŸ˜‰ excited to hear if you will be having a he or a she!

The Blissful Brown's
    December 31, 2014 at 3:37 pm

So so so happy for you guys!! I have loved following your family's journey since your pregnancy with Harper!! Congrats pretty mama!!

Liz
    December 31, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Congratulations!! I was due on July 4th last year, but our little guy didn't make his debut until July 12! Good luck!

Beth
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

SURPRISE! Yay for a happy healthy new baby!

December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

My son had a heart rate close to 180 until the end of my pregnancy, so we were shocked when he was a boy! I grew up as the middle of 3 sisters, and it was a blast, but as a mother to a little boy, I hope you get that. There is no bond quite like the mother/son bond! Congrats!

Ashley Austin
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

So exciting! But how do you get to find out gender so early?! I'm jealous! My doctor makes me wait until 19 weeks. I'm preg with baby numero 3 right now, I'll have three under three, so the 'ol "you'll have your hands full!" is something I get told daily. Congrats Garvin fam!

Lindsay
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

So exciting! Congrats!

The Messers
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I am also due on the 4th of July! I'm so excited to read your blog as your pregnancy continues!!

December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Hooray for more Garvins!

December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

So super excited for you guys! I've been an avid-every week checking-follow of yours since before Harper–which I am sure is the case for most. Looking forward to finding out what babe #3 is and praying for a healthy pregnancy! Looking forward to keeping along with this one as well. Happy New Year! πŸ™‚

Molly C
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Aw, so excited for all of you! Happy New Year!

everything under the sun flowers
    December 31, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Congratulations!!! πŸ™‚ Happy New Year to you and your family <3

Mrs W
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having, I've been following since you were pregnant with Harper and your kids are so cute, I'm sure this one will be just as cute!! Prayers and well wishes for a healthy pregnancy!! Congrats again!!

Stella H
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

So so happy for you and your family! Excited to read all about this new pregnancy as I have been following since Harper was a baby!

Haley S
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

How exciting! Congratulations and happy 2015!

Alla.
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations again! I was so excited to see your announcment! I'm due with baby #2 in May. And it's a boy. His heart rate was 184 @12 weeks. And then 165 at 18. So just because its a high heart rate doesn't always mean a girl. I'm so excited to see pregnancy posts! Xoxo best wishes & a happy new years!

Andreanne Lamoureux
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! I'm so envious…i'm dying to have baby #3!!! But my hubby is not on board!!! Enjoy! A new baby will be amazing!

Jenny Ikari
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations! The absolute BEST surprise!

Stephanie M
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

That's so so exciting! And the 4th of July due date is perfect for you…maybe the baby will come on the 3rd and will be born on 4th of July EVE?! I'm so excited to follow along with your newest adventure. I am due in May and have LOVED reading about all of your creativity with your girls since you were pregnant with Harper. I can't wait to get more baby ideas from your blog soon!

LeslieAnn1218
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats!! I've read your blog since your pregnancy with Harper. My daughter is around the same age as her. And I am now pregnant with our second and due June 28,2015! I look forward to reading your blog during this pregnancy as I will be pregnant as well! Yay for 2015 babies!!

Kayla and Reece
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Yay!!! What a great way to start off the New Year! Our first baby was born July 6th! In California…that means nice warm weather and pool season in full swing πŸ™‚ Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby #3!

Amber
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! I too had my last one due in July and she was our unexpected blessing! I now have 3 kids under 3! You will rock it!

Milena Enguidanos-Gonzalez
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

So happy for you guys! This was my first Christmas with a baby (girl! Wohoo!), and I am now just waiting for all our friends to get knocked up! That's why I just love and appreciate your blog–even though we've never met, I love that you share your experience as a mommy. From sleeping schedules to monthly favorites, I always check out your blog for advice πŸ™‚
    So happy to see your little family expanding, and I wish you all the best!

mrsgandfamily.blogspot.com

Amanda Braund
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I'm eight months pregnant with our first boy (we have a 16 month old little girl) and his HR was actually higher than our little girl's so you never know! Our little man was a surprise as well but I'm told after the first couple couple months of crazy, you will love having them so close together in age:)) Let's hope that's true! ::cheers!:: ;))

Nicole C.
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I'm due in Feb with baby 2 and let me just tell you this pregnancy was way different then my first and they are both girls. I guessed it was another girl by the heart rate and low and behold lol! I would love to see you experience life with a boy! Well wishes and healthy pregnancy to you and I can't wait to see all the fun new updates for 2015!!

Kristin
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Love the photo announcement! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl.

December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

She didn't find out the gender- she said the tech guessed, based on the baby's heartrate, which is an old wive's tale. You can find out gender as early as 11-12 weeks by taking a new blood test liek Materniti21.

Savanna
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations! I haven't been able to drink coffee this pregnancy but I find that coffee bean and tea leafs cherry blossom green tea gives me almost as much energy as coffee but boy do I miss coffee. Maybe that would work for you.

December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

OMG I'm pregnant too, due in August. I'm SO excited we I get to be pregnant along side my fave blogger!

Megan F
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Hooray! Many congrats on new baby Garvin! Wishing you a breezy and healthy pregnancy!

J Benfield

Congratulations!!!!

maria
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations!! Can't wait to follow along!!!

Lindley
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! I have a little girl, who is also named Ellie, that was born July 5th! And a little boy born 14 months later in September ! We also have a biggest boy who is 5 πŸ™‚ good luck with three! It will get crazy but as you know it's rewarding and wonderful! Can't wait to follow you through this pregnancy and your new adventures with 3!

Shaunacey Bonneville
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

wow congrats!!! super exciting!

bnicolesal
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I am sooo happy for you guys!! Your so good about blogging, I dont feel its been silent at all! I've been following since day 1 πŸ™‚
    Happy new years! No champagne for you! πŸ™
    Secretly hoping you have a BOY! πŸ˜‰

Gina Coviello
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! I would love to read a blog post about how and when you shared the news with your friends and family. To me, that stuff is equally as exciting!

Michelle
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! I am a few days ahead of you due on the 1st with my 1st. So excited to follow our pregnancies together!!

Rachel from Rose Tinted Home
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations! What a wonderful holiday blessing for your family!

Can't wait to find out girl or boy!

xo Rachel

Lisa @ Turning Tables
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

You two are setting the bar pretty high!! 3 babies 3 & under….makin' it look easy! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you're having πŸ™‚

Samantha
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

The heart rate doesn't have any relation to the sex of the baby; the heart rate is always higher earlier in pregnancy.

Tori Scott
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I'm so excited to follow another pregnancy!! I'm hoping for a boy! I just had my first baby 5 weeks ago, it's been such an amazing journey watching this little guy grow!

December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

How exciting! I was totally shocked by your post today since I have not been on Instagram in a day or so. Praying for you, the new little babe and your sweet family. 2015 is gonna be awesome fun!

Mrs.CJ
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations!! Love the announcment too!

Alice S
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Yay! Congratulations!!!! Love the picture! My Evie was a July baby too. So fun! πŸ™‚

Rebecca W.
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats!! I'm due June 28th and hope this little one (we don't find out for another 5 weeks the gender) doesn't wait until July 4th to show up.

natasha {schue love}
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Just so thrilled for you and your sweet little family! And don't you just love all the questions about what you want/hope for in the gender?? Like you have any control over that! Sheesh! I'm excited to find out nonetheless and can't wait to follow along! You're a rockstar!! xx

Paige
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

wow! absolutely adorable announcement pic- of course! looking forward to following along on your adventure with 3!! I just had my second and am loving and adjusting to life with 2! congrats to you and your fam!

Kristin Longacre
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congrats! We had high heart rates too with our little man πŸ™‚ ALL BOY!

Caitlin Margulis
    December 31, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what baby number 3 is!

Alexandra
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

That's amazing, and love the announcement!

Christine
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Amazing!!!! Congratulations!!

Sharon
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Oh my word, I commented on Instagram, but I don't think it properly conveyed my excitement. I'm so excited for you guys and surprise baby's are the best (little miss Emma was and she has been the best thing for me ever!) Happy 2015 to the Garvins! πŸ™‚ Thanks for continuing to share a glimpse into your life with us!

Barbara Dooley Whiffen
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!! I follow along with your blog and look forward to each and every post. I had my first baby (a girl) on 4/19 this past year so it was fun following along with your pregnancy with Eloise πŸ™‚ My sister and I are 14 months apart and we both LOVED it!!! Always someone to play with and to this day we are still best friends! Can't wait to find out what you're having πŸ™‚ xx

Toni :O)
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Congratulations. You have a beautiful family and having a third must be so exciting. I had a July 4th due date with my daughter back in the day and she arrived July 1st. We joke the fireworks are for her birthday! Can't wait to hear what he/she will be! Cheers to a healthy pregnancy and a very happy 2015!

Sophie Jo
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

It's surely fate that if a baby was to be born on a holiday (especially Fourth of July), it would be yours. I'd love to see you have a boy – to even out the playing field, of course, but I think my ovaries are telling me it's another girl. 4:1. Wow. Biggest Congratulations!!! 2015 is going to be THE year!

LOVESTRONG
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Ahh!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I love that you go straight to the positive because I think it would be easy to feel overwhelmed and voice that instead. I'm excited to keep reading πŸ™‚ Congrats Garvin family!

December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

loved that the vibe of this post was different, felt so honest and open! Congratulations (& good luck!) with this pregnancy! love checking in once in a while to see what you're up to. also, very cute announcement!

Jen
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

I had a feeling this announcement was coming and I am so pumped that it did! My first pregnancy was during your second. My little girl and your sweet E are just a couple weeks apart and my second is due June 28th! So exciting to have babes so close together and another pregnancy that corresponds with yours! Congratulations!

Ashleigh Harrison
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting, especially being a 4th of July baby! My daughter was born on July 3rd and it is so much fun having her birthday so close to a fun holiday.

Colleen Sullivan
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 pm

HUGE congratulations! What an exciting event to look forward to in 2015! Cheers!

JLynn Justad
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I think it's a little ridiculous how excited I am about this Can't wait to read about this pregnancy journey! Love to your family!! xx

Sara Holt
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

This is so, so very exciting! Love the baby announcement. It couldn't be cuter… nor could the girls πŸ˜›

Stacey
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

ditto to this! My boys are 2 YO and 4 months and you make it seem like a breeze! you will do great with 3!

Kelly Linn Feller
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations!! I started following your blog when you were pregnant with Harper πŸ™‚ My how things have changed since then! Wishing you and your family the best in 2015!!
    XO Kelly

chaseeverysecond.com
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

4th of July baby would be cool, but so would the 3rd because then you would have two holiday-eve babies. πŸ™‚

Lauren
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations again!! I'm glad you're open to either gender! I do have to say that I'm the oldest of three girls and it's a pretty magical dynamic, if that is what you end up with. I always say that my dad is the best feminist I know: we grew up learning how to do all things around the house- from cooking to mowing to building things. We're very well-rounded. πŸ˜‰ I am sure you're going to love how it turns out either way!

Britney John
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations! What a cute announcement!

Jennifer
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations! I'm currently 19 weeks with baby #2 and my symptoms have been completely different than with my 18 month old daughter. Found out way earlier (I was 10.5 weeks before finding out with my daughter), major morning sickness to where I had to take meds which I had zero with Vivian and couldn't eat anything during my first trimester. I thought for sure we were having a boy until finding out today we are having another little girl. Very exciting! Congrats again on baby #3. Life will be even more exciting for you guys!!

E Hayes
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Yay! So happy for you guys! πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for you!

Erin M
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Seriously so exciting. And so bummed you are still having that grossed out by coffee feeling. Maybe try some tea for caffeine? Congrats again! We should get the girls together soon. Maybe Ava will actually act excited to have a new girl friend during and not after we leave…she did the same thing when we ran into Brandon and Harper at the park. πŸ˜‰

claudia
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congrats!! Can't wait for the news if boy or girl!! First trimester tiredness is the worst. We have a homedaycare and that made it even worse so I imagine with 2 kiddos is about the same! best wishes and tons of blessings for this new year!

December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

OMGSH!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am crying right now haha and I don't even know you!!! Babies are so exciting and you make such a great mama!!! Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us! I am happy to be following along!

-Sarah http://www.thefrugalmillionaireblog.com

Kassandra
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Aw, Congratulations!!! This seriously made my day. I have been following you since you were pregnant with Harper and I am so excited for your family! I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings for you guys <3

Kerry Dyer

Congratulations! Can't wait to follow this pregnancy πŸ™‚ Xx

"B"
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Such a blessing! (this picture totally reminds me of the ALL LITTLE GIRLS ARE PRINCESSES line, which is in fact truth!) YAY YAY YAY! So happy for you!

JessiRene* @ Little Hartkop Happenings
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations! Boys are awesome! I have a 16 month old boy and love every minute with him. But I am currently pregnant with a little girl and am super excited to experience having a little girl. My due date is June 8th so I am just ahead of you in my pregnancy. πŸ™‚
    What a darling little family you have.

Maraline torok
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

That is so exciting!!! I wish you a smooth and easy pregnancy!!!:) I always look forward to your posts and pictures, they are so fun and always beautiful

Samantha Gibson
    December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Great news! I have the same due date!! πŸ™‚

December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Congrats on the baby news! I had to comment because I am due any day now with a baby boy and all I craved the first and second trimester was watermelon and fish! Our baby boy also had a high heart rate, so you never know! Love reading your blog and can't wait to see what you end up having!

December 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Beyond excited for you!!! Huge surprise I'm sure (I have two kids the same ages as your girls)! I literally went to show my husband your instagram post! Amazing btw! Love your blog! Congrats again!

Brittany (instagram @glitterandsweatpants)

Melissa Hobson
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congrats!! So excited for you. Hoping you're still doing the chalkboards! πŸ™‚

Melissa
    hellohobson.blogspot.com

Brandi
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Soooo very excited for you guys!!! And a festive due date?!? How perfect for you!!! Can't wait to follow along with another pregnancy πŸ™‚

Heather
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Oh, how exciting!!! I too have been reading since you were pregnant with Harper. My little baby's heart is nice and fast, but he's a boy so sometimes they keep you guessing until the results come in. Congratulations Jess!!!

Toni
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Yay! Congrats!! We have 2 girls about the same age as your 2 and I'm honestly a bit jealous. I hope you get some energy back soon!

January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Ahh so exciting!!! I've followed you since right after Harper was born. We have a Harper bornMarch 20 2012 and they are so much alike!!, then we welcomed baby 2 this past August, a little boy named Hinton πŸ™‚ I got so excited to see this post and will definitely continue to follow, what a blessing!!! πŸ™‚

January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

She said she gets to find out next weeks, which is early.

morgan walter
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

I saw this picture and literally wanted to cry bc I felt excited just like one of my best friends was pregnant! Congrats and what a precious way to show that your expecting Love and Blessings to you all !!! Loving your blog each and everyday!!!

Whitney and Geoff
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

So excited for you guys. I have read your blog for years and rarely comment, but you are one of my favorites! Such a cute announcement and can relate to having our first baby last Feb 2014 and then BB2 is due in May 2015! Whew. Such little blessings and we are having another BOY!

Livi Woodbury
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

So, so, excited for you & your family! Congrats, Mama!

Emily
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Glad it's finally blog official. Congratulations! Such a cute announcement. πŸ™‚ Can't wait to read bump dates and see pics. Sure the third child will be just as cute.

Megan Lee
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

So excited for your whole family! I'm due July 14 with my second so I look forward to all your mama and baby items suggestions. I'm craving fish too! My doctor said she never heard that before, at least from someone still in their first trimester when most women are so sick…hahaha. So enjoy…and I look forward to all your fun posts πŸ˜‰

Uyen Carlson

Congraluations friend!

January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congratulations!! So excited for you! I've been following your blog since the first pregnancy. πŸ™‚

Amy Scarborough
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Wish I would of thought of this! Cutest ever! So exciting our due dates are only a week and a half apart! Yay for the third babes in July πŸ™‚

Kerianne Rice
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congratulations Garvins!! So happy for you all!!

Sarah Polk
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

How great! I don't know how you handle it all…seriously.

Michelle {lovely little things}
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Woohoo, big news! Congratulations!

Kelli Shaffer
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Wow! Congratulations! I'm 19 weeks with our first and it's a little girl! We can't wait! Funny, I've been craving the EXACT same foods and also had an aversion to coffee during my first trimester. No aversions of any kind right now! Such a great surprise!

Celeste
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Dont worry about that heart rate nonsense I felt super different and knew it was a boy, even though his heart rate was higher. Go with your instincts. Congrats either way and welcome to the crazy amazing world of three kids!

Ali
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congratulations!!! and that is an adorable picture πŸ™‚

Lindsey
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congratulations!!! I am due just one week ahead of you with my second, and I have the same issue with coffee with my pregnancies!! Such an exciting time for you and your growing family!

Toni Menkel
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

My jaw hit the floor when I saw the Instagram post! Then I squealed like a little girl, lol. Congratulations to you all! Being a family of 5 is great. Hard sometimes, yes, but great none the less. I can't wait to find out if you're team pink or team blue this time around. I have boy, girl, boy, myself.

a la Maxfield
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Ah, congratulations! This has to be the cutest pregnancy announcement of 2014 πŸ˜‰ Wishing you and your family all the best, and I can't wait for 2015!

Elizabeth Birenbaum

Congratulations!!! SO exciting!

Tiffany Underwood
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Another baby Garvin!!! How exciting😁 so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to read about this new journey. Cheers to an amazing and Happy New Year!!!! Xo Tiffany

Allison Cooley
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congrats to your family! I love how the due date is a holiday! Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl!

ChristineWu
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Pretty sure she's referring to the fact that they get to find out next week- which is still very early compared to most.

Bree Gale
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

SO excited for you all!!!! xoxoxo

Natasha
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

HOLY SHIT MAMA!!!!! yay yay yay I couldn't be happier for you and your beautiful family…and O'm sorry for the profanity, but I think my mouth is on the floor… SO excited to watch this journey unfold for yall and I cannot wait to hear if you're getting another darling girl or venturing to the world of a boy. And yes, I will totally be following along to figure out if I can manage 3 (if I can convince Jeff) haha LOVE!!

babystepsandmommymoves.com
    January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Oh my goodness! What a happy surprise! Congratulations!!! Happy New Year, indeed!

January 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Congrats! Your announcement is adorable!

Miss JennyPenny
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Best adventure for 2015! I wish you all the best and many good luck! My birthday is on 4th on July too and its the best date ever!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o) I'm so excited for you!

Many greetings from Berlin
    Jenny

January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Blood tests to test for gender are very common. Most women I know all get the blood test. We waited until I was 18 weeks, but most people I know find out between 11 and 13 weeks via blood test.

Better Together JRK
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Congrats !! It is hard to believe that I have been following along with your blog since before Harper was born. You're such a great mom- so creative & fun with everything you do! Call me crazy, but I seriously look forward to your posts every week. I hope that you will still keep blogging throughout this pregnancy & when baby garvin #3 comes along. Happy New Year !!!

Ali Lynch
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

I shouldn't be as excited as I am that we will be pregnant at the same time, and I'm due just 1 week behind you. Love reading your blog, I've been following since the beginning!

Carli Heringer
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Wow! So exciting!!!! Congratulations!

Melissa Hogstad
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

OMG! so excited for you! was totally like, whhaa?! With a due date like that, and your obsession with holidays, it was destiny for you to be a mommy again!

Melissa Fishman
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

We have the same due date! So exciting πŸ™‚ I craved watermelon my whole pregnancy when I had my sons so maybe it's a boy πŸ™‚

Kelly Mock
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Cutest announcement ever! Congrats!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Cutest announcement ever – it's already getting copied on Instagram! Such exciting news!! The little ones will love being close in age – although I'm sure it'll be hard in the beginning. Now I have baby fever for another one! I'm almost rooting girl, just because you make such cute little girls! I hope we get to find out in a week too. πŸ˜‰

Katie Ball
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

SO VERY EXCITING! Our daughter was a total surprise… so much fun to just have it happen! Praying for a healthy baby & mama. Can't wait to see how the next several months unfold!

Julie V.

Awww congrats!!

Jess Beer

Congratulations!!!

Lessye
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Congratulations to your growing family!! That's the cutest little picture and I can't help but love that you're due on a holiday, as you're one of the most festive people I "know" lol.

farrahmiller
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Congrats! I'm personally hoping that you have a boy. πŸ™‚ I started reading your blog when I was pregnant with my son (now 2-years-old!) right before Harper was born. I've been hooked ever since. I would love to see what you would do with a boy (i.e. outfits, nursery). So happy for you!

Patti Darby
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Oh how awesome!! Another "Little Baby Garvin"! So happy for y'all!

Andrea Worley
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Congrats! What an adorable announcement photo!

Nicole Cochrane
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

SO excited for you and your family! Congrats and Happy New Year!

Jess Scott
    January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Congrats again!!! I can't wait to find out boy or girl….either way, they will be the most stylish youngest sibling. πŸ˜‰

Leanne

Wow!! Congratulations!

January 3, 2015 at 7:48 pm

I am so so excited for you! Congratulations! We're expecting #2 the last week in July πŸ™‚

Jeannine
    January 4, 2015 at 1:00 am

Ohmygod! Congratulations!
    I just found out on Christmas that we're expecting our #3 as well πŸ™‚ So so exciting!

Jenn Lara
    January 4, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Congrats!!! I'm pretty sure I would pass out if I get pregnant with a third!!!!! Another beautiful baby on the way!

Amy DeVito
    January 4, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you & your family.

Amy @ http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

Kimberly
    January 4, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Congrats! How fun! Lots of adventures for 2015… πŸ™‚

Tanya S
    January 4, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Congratulations! I am due with baby #3 June 25! Our first two are boys and we are also finding out in a week! Our 2nd and his baby will also be close in age (17 months!) How fun for me to read along to your blog!

Valerie Hubac
    January 6, 2015 at 12:33 pm

oh, wow! congratulations! and we get it, mama, you're busy. the blog can wait πŸ™‚ i kinda hope it's a girl, because i can't imagine a little boy being bossed around by two big sisters!

January 7, 2015 at 2:30 pm

So excited for you… We are expecting our first child for July 12th… Love your blog and following your journey… We are from Belgium…

tenlittlefingertenlittletoes
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

This is soooo adorable! (: love following your blog..your girls are so precious. I am due July 1st! (: Where did you get those shirts?

Breanna
    February 3, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Congrats! Those shirts are so cute πŸ™‚