Holiday Fun + Stocking Stuffers

The countdown is on, Christmas is less than a week away! We still have a few gifts to mail off as well as all of our gifts here at home to wrap, plenty of baking to do for our Christmas get together this weekend & as long as the weather holds up, a fun trip to Snow Mountain planned as well! So much fun, but also exhausting. I guess that’s why they call it the season of hustle & bustle!

In other news, Eloise can definitely sing to the tune of “All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!” as they have been barely poking through for weeks now! She has been pretty miserable with her teething, it is such a different experience than we had with Harper. But her little smile sure is the sweetest.

It has honestly been the most fun holiday season so far with these two. We skipped the advent calendar & activities this year, I just felt like I didn’t have it in me with everything else we have had going on, maybe next year I will get it together! πŸ˜‰ Doubtful.

I also wanted to share some last minute stocking stuffers, we are officially done with our shopping which is a huge relief. But I am soooo excited to see the girls open their gifts on Christmas morning! We just did a few small stocking stuffers, some art supplies for Harper, nailpolish & some fun necklaces. For Eloise, some teethers, tights & a new book as well. And for both girls, their favorite thing ever, Little People!! They fit so well in Ellie’s hands but not small enough for her get in her mouth. Harper loves to line them up & play with them all day long, they’re the perfect stocking stuffer!

Christine
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

We love the little people!! My daughter just turned one and the princesses are the cutest!! Perfect for baby girl (and momma too!!)

Veronica Berrian
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

That necklace is super cute! My daughter loves necklaces, but we don't have any that look like that!! Where is that one from? I don't see a link for it. Thanks Jessica, those are some great ideas!!

December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Have you seen the little mermaid bath toys over at the Disney site. Adorbs.

The Blissful Brown's
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Your girlies are the sweetest! And we LOVE little people as well. I attempted to do an advent calendar this year with my two and it was quickly set aside until hopefully next year!

xo
    kelsi

Keri
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

I went bonkers with stocking stuffers for my 2 year old this year! Eloise is growing up so quick. xx

December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

The fact that you didn't do an advent Calender makes me feel so much better. I just can't keep up with things anymore with two kids. lol…. My 4 year loves the little people too. I really enjoy your favorites collages. They help me with ideas for my littles. πŸ™‚

-Noodle

December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Where did you get Eloise's headband? I just love it!

Jessika
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

You should check out my peg people Etsy.com/shop/designsbyjessika! My 2 year old loves little people and loves her peg people the same πŸ™‚

December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Whatever it is that you have whipped up in the kitchen…I want! Looks yummy. Eloise is getting so big and is gorgeous. Love your blog!

Anna
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

your gift guides are always so awesome. love that necklace! wouldn't mind a matching mama & mini πŸ™‚
    anna

JessiRene* @ Little Hartkop Happenings
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Eloise is adorable. Teething is no joke….Henry is getting his top fangs right now and unlike the rest they are taking their lovely time. Which means lots of sad-angry toddler moments for us! I hope those top teeth come through soon for Eloise!

Have fun at Snow Mountain! πŸ™‚ How fun!

Kerry Dyer

Aw they look so cute sat reading together! So excited for Christmas X

Amy Scarborough
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Try the Amber teething necklaces!! I got one for Kingsley because she didn't do well with medicine and her molars came in without trouble! Those necklaces work!!!! Got mine on Amazon!

Kelly Linn Feller
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

My daughter is obsessed with Little People! We have the mermaid ones with Ariel's Coach and Odette has so much fun rolling it around and listening to the music. We also got the Little People Nativity Set this year and it's so cute! Hope you guys have a great weekend πŸ™‚
    XO Kelly

Summer Ann
    December 22, 2014 at 2:00 am

Aw how cute are those two teeth! Boston's top 2 poked through while we were on vacation last week and baby Motrin was our friend. It seems to work better than Tylenol at lest for us. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

XOXO,
    Summer Ann

Allison Cooley
    December 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

The way that Harper is sitting on the counter with her arm hust resting eating her fudge is hilarious! Teething babies are the worst! Hopefully she feels better soon!

Briseidy
    December 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

So cute!

Bethany
    December 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

Ooh I think I'm going to go out and get some Little People Disney princess sets after Christmas. My daughter Taryn will love them!

ohmyjigglypuff.blogspot.com

Karra
    December 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

jcrew is on point with their jewelry lately!! Some pieces I'd wear myself πŸ˜‰ love the babes playing together, so sweet!

Nat{natyouraveragegirl}
    December 24, 2014 at 2:50 am

B is getting hooked up with little people this christmas too! she's 100% obsessed with the princess castle and princesses!

Emily Teuben
    January 8, 2015 at 8:51 pm

What kind of high chair is that? I could have sworn you mentioned it before but I can't seem to find it!

January 14, 2015 at 10:16 pm

It's the boon high chair I think