Our Weekend

Friday night, my parents came over to watch the girls while we went out to Hibachi to say goodbye to one of our good friends who is moving away. Last minute, we decided Harper would probably LOVE the experience (and the food!) so she stayed up past her bedtime & came along with us. It was so much fun, and she certainly loved it as much as I thought she would. Not to mention, she may have been better with her chopsticks than Brandon was! πŸ˜‰

Saturday morning, everyone was awake bright & early, so we went to grab some donuts. We took the girls to an indoor play area, where my inner germaphobe spent most of the time having panic attacks, and sure enough, despite hand sanitizer & lots of handwashing after, Harper got a cold by the end of the weekend. I guess that’s the price you pay for indoor fun while the weather is cold. Hey Spring, any day now! We spent the rest of the weekend at home, where Eloise is thisclose to walking & is basically demanding that we take down baby gates. I can’t blame her though, she just wants to do everything big sis does!
I also felt baby kicks for the first time this weekend!!! I felt Eloise quite a bit sooner, around 14 weeks if I remember correctly, so naturally I was worrying a little bit about this time around being a little later. But I have been feeling her move consistently for a few days now & it is still just such an amazing feeling.

Hoping that everyone feels better tomorrow & we are able to get out of the house to breathe in some fresh 55 degree air! Weird that 55 degrees sounds so warm.

Totally unrelated, I thought that since I am not going to do weekly chalkboards, that I would try to snap pics of some of my favorite outfits as my bump grows. I feel like I am always looking on pinterest for cute maternity styles or looking back at photos from my previous pregnancies to see what I wore. I wish I had a brighter space to do this to get better photos but this is the only mirror that works, and don’t you just love all the toddler & baby handprints all over the bottom of it?! πŸ˜‰ Here is my 17 week bump hiding in the world’s flowy-est (is that a word?) shirt.
Top (from a boutique last year, similar here & here) // Full Panel Leggings c/o Blanqi // Nude Flats
Hope you all are enjoying your week so far!! XO

Danielle Phillips
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Would love to know where your bedspread is from?!

Tina P
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

1. You're girls are precious. 2. You make such a cute pregnant lady! and 3. Where is your bedding from?? I love it!!

Summer Ann
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Sounds like a great weekend despite Harper getting a cold. We have been passing colds around here all winter long. PS LOVE your hair curled! It looks amazing!

XOXO,
    Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

CP
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Hoping Harper feels better. You look amazing! Can you please blog exactly how you make your popcorn chex pretzle mix. Do you put it in the fridge to harden? I tried looking on past blogs and Pinterest but could not find exactly how you do it

Girard Living
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I've also just started feeling my little one's kicks..but it was at 20 weeks (this is my second)! Always the best feeling, right?! πŸ™‚

The Snows
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Beautiful top!! Beautiful lady! I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first!

Karra
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

LOVING the dark shades in your bedroom… and now my pregnant self needs hibachi πŸ˜‰

Holly Ridens
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Love the idea of more belly pics! I am always scoping out other pregnant mamas to see if they can come up with anything different than whats in my usual rotation! You look beautiful preggo as usual!

Jackie
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Is that a Piko 1988 top?? I have a couple from different boutiques that look very similar to that but I LOVE that color!! πŸ™‚

Shannon Begley
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Woah, those girls are prescious and YOURE GLOWING! Don't you love the price we pay for entertainment during the colder months? I've seriously enjoyed moving from PA to AZ just as the cold season was beginning. Lots of love!:)

Mary Kate
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

You look stunning as always! I looooove that top! Are those the maternity leggings or the standard high waist ones? I keep wanting to pick up a pair but don't have much luck with leggings. So sorry to hear that Harper has a cold! We are heading to Walt Disney World at the end of next week and I am dreaming of 60-70 degree weather!

Nat{natyouraveragegirl}
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

cute! love that pink flowy top!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Sounds like such a fun weekend! I bet Harper loved the hibatchi. We always get sick after we go to the indoor play place – no matter the amount of hand sanitizer. Why is that even germier than daycare? You look SO cute! I love the idea of taking pictures of some of your favorite outfits. I have the hardest time putting together cute maternity outfits.

Briseidy
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

love your preggo outfit! cute!

Buddy
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I broke down and brought my 19 month old son to an indoor play place a couple weeks ago, and sure enough he got the stomach flu by the end of the weekend. Bring on spring/summer!!!

Elise L.

Emily Rank
    January 29, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I love the sparkly top in the first pic! Free people? Also, in a little bummed and miss the chalkboards. Is baby #3 going to miss them when she's older because Harper Nd Eloise have documentation?

Bethany
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You are adorable! Even without the chalkboards all of your girls have documentation of what it was like when they were in mommy's tummy, which is really cool! My daughter is just about a month younger than Eloise so it's fun to read about what to expect at that age.

Meghan Pilosi
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

We had a super similar week although I believe madduxs cold came from the mall playground πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. We took hum to hibachi on Saturday too thinking he'd love it, he was pretty petrified 😝. Not much worse than being stuck inside during the winter with sick babes!

Kayla and Reece
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Random question… What is your favorite nursing bra? I have had a heck of a time trying to find any that are both comfy and functionable! Any suggestions?!

Kayla and Reece
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

What is your favorite type of nursing bra? I have had a heck of a time trying to find one that is both comfy and functionable!

Heather
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Looking fabulous mama!!! I could totally go for a little Hibachi right now. Hoping everyone over there is on the mend soon!

Alisa Eure
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

That is a low baby bump. Are they SURE it's a girl? πŸ˜‰ You look absolutely stunning.

Kelly Linn Feller
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I always see germs in places like that! It's pretty much inevitable because kids will be kids. You're looking so cute in the last pic! I still can't believe you're pregnant with baby #3!!
    XO Kelly || http://www.dettecakes.com

E Hayes
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I lived in Piko tops when nursing, I wish I had them when I was pregnant. They are the best. Also, so funny that E is about to walk, that's just how K was, had to be in the action and do everything her sis is doing.

Christina @ Embracing Simple
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Super cute outfit! Please tell me you had to make your bed and pickup the room before you snapped this pic? Lol being pregnant with a 2-year-old and baby gives you every excuse in the world to not be so put together….so it's really leaving me (with only my 7-month-old) with zero excuses! πŸ˜‰

Stephanie Tobler
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You look stunning as always!!!

Kerry Dyer
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Can't wait to see your outfits! I can keep them in mind for my next pregnancy πŸ˜‰

January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You should definitely do an updated bedroom tour! Loving the curtains and bedspread, also!

January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You're gorgeous my friend! And how fun was that outing for Harper! Have a great weekend!

Amber
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I have a real need to know where those donuts come from πŸ™‚

January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

It's the Witherbee Quilt from Anthropologie and it's no longer available.

Emily
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Need more info about your adorable bedroom!!

Christy Ritter
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You are looking great Mama!! I am loving the color of that maternity top on you πŸ˜‰

p.s. those donuts look amazing!!!!!!! If only somewhere in the Seattle area made strawberry shortcake donuts!!!

ritterbits.blogspot.com

Molly Martin
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Love the ghost chair! Where are you planning to put it??

Teri O'Neil
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I want your hair… And those donuts…. πŸ˜†

Jenna
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

LOVE the idea of you doing outfit pics! You look great mama and the girls get cuter and cuter with each post πŸ™‚

JessiRene* @ Little Hartkop Happenings
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

17 weeks and looking great! Sushi has been an intense craving for me… of course I stick with shrimp and other rolls with no raw fish but oh boy sushi is good! Glad you had a fun outing. Those donuts look yum-o good too! You're making me hungry! haha

Angie Gottlieb
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You look gorgeous!! I have a question for you – how does Harper love her moccs? Have you had to size up because she's a toddler and her feet are growing fast? I just bought my almost 3 year old a pair and was just wondering how they hold up with Harper who is out and about walking eveywhere with them.

Will you be doing any chalkboards at all, monthly ?

Love reading your posts! πŸ™‚

Andrea Partekel
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

You are stunning!!! Such a beautiful glow. I'm about to add on to the where is your bedroom from group! Love love it

Ashley Robinson
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Preetttyyy sure she just blogged about how she makes her popcorn pretzel mix in her very last post πŸ™‚ Jessica, love your blog and thank you for sharing a small glimpse into your world! I know it can't be easy with 2 small ones and another on the way, so anything you do share with us is more than appreciated. Love the idea of posting pregnancy outfits. You always look adorable!

Emily Hill
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Holy donuts!! Where did you get those from?? Please tell me it's not far from Alpharetta because that might have to be a sweet run for my girls and I soon!!

Natalie Zambreski
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Such a cute outfit! And holy moly – I think I got a sugar rush just from looking at that donut picture!

Jenn
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

How cute are you all at dinner! I LOVE your outfit. The sequin top paired with the leather jacket, perfection! Hibachi with kids is so much fun! I'm glad Harper loved it!

Our Little Miracles

Allison
    January 30, 2015 at 7:28 pm

That is too funny about the indoor play gym. We brought our 17 mo old to a children's play museum on Saturday and I was most definitely freaking out on the inside…the entire time we were there. SO many kids…and germs!

Place Under The Pine
    February 3, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Sounds like a fun restaurant experience for Harper. Don't you love when they get old enough/mature enough that you can take to places like that. Hope you get over that cold soon.

Trisha
    February 3, 2015 at 1:48 pm

When does the decorating start for little babe #3?! I love your style and can't wait to see what things you gather for her.

Kate
    February 4, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I wish we had a doughnut shop with doughnuts that looked so cute – I want to eat them off the screen! I can't wait until our daughter is old enough to have some special dates with us, how fun!

February 16, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Can you post more info/pics of how you decorated your bedroom? It looks super cute and I'm have so many issues trying to come up with a color scheme for our dull master! Thx and congrats on number 3!