For the Easter Basket

Harper & I were chatting about Easter the other day, she asked me what bunnies eat & I told her that they eat carrots. She asked me if they eat hummus with their carrots too, because that’s her favorite food & maybe she could share some of it with the Easter bunny. Or maybe trade for some extra m&m’s. Love the way she thinks!

Here is a roundup of all the fun things that I am thinking of for the girls’ Easter baskets this year. How cute is that book?! This will be Eloise’s last “first holiday” which is always bittersweet.

Bunny Doll // Vegetable Rattle // Wolfie the Bunny // Heart Sunnies // Natural Beeswax Crayons // Tegu Magnetic Blocks // Mini Rabbit Nightlight // Straw Sippy Cup

What’s going in your little bunny’s baskets this year?

It’s hard to even imagine a warm Spring day right now with all of the snow on the ground outside, I’ll admit, I was really excited about it when it first started coming down but we are on day three of not leaving the house other than to play in the yard. Stir. Crazy. But I really am so glad Harper got to play in some snow this year, you know her little Frozen-loving heart was so happy! Hope you all are staying warm & having a great week! XO

East Willow Grove
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

Eloise admires Harper so much! Skylor is always looking at Tracen the Eloise does, to Harper it's so cute!
    Chelsea | East Willow Grove

February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

I'm SO excited that you did this post today, because I spent nap time trying to decide what I should put in my 14 month old daughter's Easter basket as well as looking at Easter dresses online. It's been below 20 everyday for weeks so it's crazy to be looking at spring clothes! I'm on the hunt for a bunny sippy cup, maybe a new pair of moccasins, and a new book. I'll have to check out the one you posted!
    Kendra

Molly Alpert
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

That bunny night light is too cute! We always put a pair of new pj's in their baskets πŸ™‚ As well as some other springy must haves! Beckett's really into sun glasses right now and Ellia broke his ray ban knock off's, so I'll probably scoop up a new colorful pair for him & I found the cutest swim cap for Ellia at Target last week, so that'll be making its way into her basket. Love your picks, as per usual πŸ™‚

Summer Ann
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

I am loving the new layout!! And I hear you about going stir crazy. I live in Texas and it has been icy with a bit of snow and we have been stuck in the house all week. I am going nuts! I was able to get out today but it's supposed to snow again tomorrow and us Texans have no clue how to deal with it. ;P

Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

please tell me that the girls have socks on their hands πŸ˜†

Darby
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

I am obsessed with that beet rattle! And I absolutely love the look of amazement in Eloise's eyes in those pictures! I hear ya on the snow – we are in New Hampshire and there are snow banks taller than me all around our house.

kdplus3.blogspot.com

Jess Temple
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

Great picks! Sadie has that bunny night light in her room and we play with our Tegu blocks all the time! There as much fun for us as they are for her! I've already started picking up stuff for her basket and am beside myself excited that some of her cousins will be here with us (from PA) for Easter this year! Stay warm and enjoy your snow! XO

Kerry Dyer
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

Aw some cute picks πŸ™‚ Those two are so cute in the snow! x

Jamie Lynn {Cocktails and Carseats}
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

Love the new design! πŸ™‚

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

Your girls are so sweet! Cannot wait to see them in their little Easter dresses!

Sully
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

first of all, Eloise's hat is everything. second of all, we have those Momma sippy cups and LOVE them! we used their bottles too and they held up perfectly.

natasha {schue love}
    February 27, 2015 at 2:34 am

So many cute things! I ordered Wyatt's Easter basket, which is pretty amazing considering I still haven't settled on Christmas stockings. Can't wait to fill them!

Chrissy Harris
    February 27, 2015 at 3:42 am

Love love! We have that nightlight! We got it for my youngest last summer for her 2nd birthday bunny bash. She lovessss bunnies!

Chelsey
    February 27, 2015 at 1:55 pm

I'm in the Dacula area and i'm so bummed we didn't get more snow! It was coming down pretty good Wednesday night, but then it would start raining which turned what we had into slush. Boo! I hate rain!

Easter will be my little guy's last 'first' holiday too. He was born the day after Easter last year!

Amanda @ More Like Me
    February 27, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Ahh I love Easter. It's my second favorite holiday (after Christmas) because it means it's spring! Another cold, snowy Canadian winter is too much for me!

Else
    February 27, 2015 at 1:55 pm

I adore these girls πŸ˜€ Good luck with the snow. Here in Norway there are loads, always…

Amy
    February 27, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Love the new look.

Liz Nwansi
    February 27, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Aww how cute is that book? I'm trying to find new ones for the peanut I'll have to check it out

February 28, 2015 at 2:46 am

Haha! That hat!!

natasha {schue love}
    February 28, 2015 at 2:46 am

Hmmm, let's see! I love your home decor posts, product round ups, and anything holiday related! Love the new look…I am way overdue for an update!

Robin
    March 2, 2015 at 1:02 am

What about St. Patrick's Day? Eloise hasn't gotten to celebrate that one yet, right? πŸ™‚ Gosh they are adorable!

March 2, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Hi, I am new to this whole blogging thing and am in need of some major help, well I consider it major help but probably very simple for you. I really would appreciate your advice. My first question is your layout, is this something you picked from blogger or do have a better place that offers layouts? My second question, which I just can’t figure out and it tremendously aggravates me, is the collages with the numbers or links posted with them. I know it’s probably something very simple, but I can’t figure out how to do it or how you get all the pictures to have a white background and links to match up with them? One example of what I am talking about is this one of yours, http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/2015/02/for-easter-basket.html . I will start with these two questions as they are my top two. I really hope you can help and please feel free to suggest or add in any other pointers or suggestions.

With much appreciation,

Embarrassed Newbie

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, and Dylan Too!
    March 2, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Those snow pictures are so cute! My kids usually get a mix of clothes, small toys, and just a little bit of candy in their baskets.