Spring Mama Style

You know me & my love of neutrals, and this Spring, my style favorites are no exception. I have never owned white jeans before, but lately all of my favorite inspiration comes from white jean styles. Here is a round up of some of the pieces that I am loving!
I love those jeweled leather sandals & the price can not be beat, they were selling out so fast online that I ended up ordering them for store pickup. I also love this pair, which works out since they are buy one, get one half off. Those wedges would be the splurge of a lifetime for me but I am obsessed with them!! I love nude colored shoes, and wedges are always my favorite because they still allow for chasing kids around!
These linen tees are a Spring staple, if you’re like me & most often wearing a basic tee with jeans, you’ll want to get your hands on one of these. I picked up one in the store the other night & the material is amazing, of course the heather grey is my favorite! I don’t wear a ton of jewelry but have been loving long necklaces lately since most of my maternity shirts are so plain. It’s a fun way to dress up an outfit while still being able to just take it off when little hands start getting grabby! πŸ˜‰

What are your favorite Spring styles & trends this year?!

Natalie
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I have tried probably 5 pairs of white jeans these last two months (I am also 8 months pregnant now) and i cannot seem to find any that are comfortable and not see through! But i do love the look! maybe I will wait for after baby and see if these work! I am all about pastels this spring!

Diana Cloudlet
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

Diana Cloudlet

March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Thank you for the post! Can you tell me where you bought Harper's pink shirt… I need some basics for my daughter πŸ˜‰

Nat{natyouraveragegirl}
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

i am loooving rompers and jumpsuits! dressing just like my mini is so comfy! πŸ™‚

Candace Richards
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I just got this shirt and it is everything! I'm obsessed with it. It is super flattering on and the back is so cute! http://www.evereve.com/p/lace-flutter-back-tank-32017 I love this store! They always have the cutest stuff πŸ™‚

Robin
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I know you don't claim to be a "fashion blogger" but I love your fashion posts!!! I just bought almost everything off this post–it's exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you for the inspo and please more mama fashion posts like this, they are so great!

Melissa
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

joggers! i can't live without a good pair these days!

March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Thank you for this post! Where did you get Harper's pink shirt… I need some staples for my daughter πŸ˜‰

Kaitlin
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I always love your style posts! Those wedges are a dream!

Nicholle Montalvo
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

LOVE those wedges!!! And the pic of the girls is adorable. Is it me or does it look like Harp is about to backhand Eloise?? LOL!

Molly Martin
    March 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I just bought my first pair of white jeans last week for the same reason!

I can't wait to pair it with this tunic:

Love the nude wedge idea!

kmsten
    March 26, 2015 at 10:39 pm

I'm super "pear shaped" and have tried tons too…cheap to expensive but I finally found a pair at old navy, of all places. They are super comfy and not see through, with just a little distressing at the knees. I love em so much it's hard not to wear them everyday πŸ™‚

kmsten
    March 26, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Not sure how you feel about "fast fashion" shopping at stores like forever 21, etc but Charlotte Russe has a pretty darn close replica of those wedges right now. I'm loving white jeans right now too πŸ™‚