Weekend Shenanigans

What a weekend! We have had Brandon’s sister & family in town for the last few days, we had Eloise baptized & took our zoo to the zoo. It has been so much fun having a full house, Harper will not know what to think when she wakes up with to a quiet house once everyone is gone. Both girls have had a blast with their cousins!

Bow Chick Pajamas // Navy Chick Pajamas // Grey Wrap Headband // Glitter Bow

Their age differences make things extra crazy & interesting, four, three, almost two & almost one. Luckily we have had amazing Spring weather so the kids could play outside, go to the park and paint & do play-doh on the back porch. And we managed to take some matching pajama pictures to send back to Iowa for grandma! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It is so much fun to see our kids play with their cousins & get to know them better, they all have so many similarities that we just don’t get to see when we live so far away from each other. Can’t wait to share more from the baptism & rest of the weekend. Hope you all have had a great start to your week & daylight savings has been kind to you! XO

jaimep
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Hey Jessica! I love your blog and have followed you from the beginning! And I love the latest blog makeover, but I'm finding the font a little hard to read. It's beautiful, but so small and light that I struggle to read it. I will continue to read it regardless, but I just wanted to let you know in case anyone else felt the same way!

Kiki Mincks
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

How cute is little Eloise. Congrats on her baptism!

I simply cannot wait to take my little on to the zoo. Fingers crossed that's next month.

Also, I totally agree with you on cousins. I was super close to mine growing up and my daughter will have a cousin in about a week or so! Family is such an excellent thing to be surrounded by. (:

Valerie Hubac
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Eloise's face in the last picture is so adorable! You reminded me how quickly Easter is approaching! I really need to get that basket ready.

Maggie
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Eloise with those teeth! She is too cute. And Harper's long pretty hair makes me have hope for my Lucy's scraggly mane. She is 8 months next week so it is fun to read your updates on Eloise and see what's to come! I tried to post this yesterday, but I don't think it went through. While I love your new blog design (it is super cool!), I am having a really hard time with the font. Have you gotten any other comments on this? It's difficult to read because it's difficult to see. Just a thought, either way, keep on blogging! You make it easier to get through my day as a teacher when I see one of your updates! ๐Ÿ™‚

JJ Jspot101
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

love the matching PJ"s! Made my day!

Jena
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Cousins are the best! Love those little chick jammies, we have the same ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Life As You Live It
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Do they carry those pajamas in adult sizes? I need a set for myself. Too Cute!

Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

El's new under bite smile is too cute! My sister-in-law and I are both pregnant with our firsts and I can't wait to take matchy cousin pictures for Grandma! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tiffany Underwood

Those babies are absolutely adorable!!! Happy Tuesdayโ˜บ

Samantha Neilson
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

You're girls are just too adorable! I'm so glad they had a nice visit with their cousins. Loving the last picture of Eloise. The girls always have such style!

Christina @ Embracing Simple
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Aw the kids are so adorable – how fun to have cousins around the same age! Those cookies are super cute too!

Monica Flock

I love the matching/coordinating pj's! So cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly Mock
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

precious precious pictures! 20% off my favorite Etsy shop today, up on my blog!! Great girls items!

Chelsea V.
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

They are so cute together! And I always love their clothes ๐Ÿ™‚ I had my eye on the Hop sweatshirt as well but there are just so many adorable bunny things to chose from for the upcoming holiday…I put together a few on my blog as well! Xo Chelsea play. wash. rinse. repeat.

Else
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Gorgeous pajama gang ๐Ÿ˜‰ They`re so lucky to have cousins so close in age. Lifelong friendships will be made! My own two girls (2-4) have cousins from the age 15 and up. Oh well, at least they are perfect babysitters!

E Hayes
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

So cute, and makes me excited to finally get back outside once the snow finishes melting. Reminds me Ashlynn has grown out of her jammies too, oops.

Jenn
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

4 kiddos in matching jammies?! LOVE! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. We love going to the zoo and are counting down the days until the one here opens. 46 to be exact.

Our Little Miracles

Summer Ann
    March 10, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Love kiddos in Jammies!! So sweet!

XOXO,
    Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

Briseidy
    March 10, 2015 at 7:14 pm

those pj's are just adorable! can't wait for warmer days up here to take my boy to the zoo too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cami Hall
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Oh those matching pictures!!!! All the cuteness!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, and Dylan Too!
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Love the pictures of the kids! It sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

Jess Scott
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Oh my gosh, what a weekend!! I love the matching pajamas and especially Eloise's outfit…those teeth! Too cute!

Danielle Siero

So cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Daisy Harvey
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

I love those pyjamas!! Perfect for Easter too!

Cherry Blossoms
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

So precious! What beautiful children you all have!

Kit*Grace
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

They are all so cute and you can tell they are all relatedโ€ฆ.some similar features. beautiful!

Molly Martin
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Eloise looks adorable in that last photo, love your style as always!

xo
    MM

Stacey G
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Cutest little cousin pics! Ellie and her cousins look so much alike and Harper is your little blonde mini twin!

staceylives.blogspot.com

Marissa Kathryn
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Love their matching pajamas! and Eloise's wrap headbands are always so darling ๐Ÿ™‚

March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

The two youngest look so alike!!!

Kendra Henderson
    March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

they all look SO much alike! wow!

March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

Ahhh! The boy looks so much like Harper and the little girl looks like Eloise! Isn't it cool to see that? It happens to us with my nieces! Family time is always the best!