Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to you all! It was a fun weekend full of family, food, faith & stepping on lots of plastic Easter eggs.

I had so much fun with their Easter baskets this year. I bought new copper wire baskets for all three girls & couldn’t wait to fill them with goodies, a ballerina doll for Eloise & a fun little mouse in a box for Harper. They both got some more Tegu blocks, a festive sippy cup (that apparently leaks all over the place) & a new book to add to our growing library. We did our magic jelly beans the night before & Harper was so excited to go see them in the morning. We actually spilled some in the garage on our walk out to the yard since it was dark & the first thing Harper said when she woke up was “I hope the Easter bunny brought his broom to clean up all those magic jelly beans on the floor!” Somebody takes after her dad! πŸ˜‰ She loved the little lollipop garden, but Eloise may have loved it more. She was scooping them up as fast as she could & trying to fit them all in her mouth at once.

Harper got to participate in the kids portion of the Easter church service for the first time ever, it was adorable & she was so proud of herself. Afterwards, we came home to have brunch with our family & then have the girls do their egg hunt in our backyard. Harper was hopeful that there were m&ms in each egg & Eloise was pumped to see how much grass she could eat! We took yet another family picture, in the same spot every time, which has officially made me start tearing up as I look back on each holiday over the years and see how much our babies have grown. Or in many cases, how much my belly has grown. πŸ˜‰

Harper’s White Dress // Ribbon Hair Bow // Eloise’s Dress old from Baby Gap // Floral Tablecloth // Colored Bowls
We had dinner at my parents house & got to see my brothers and our five month old nephew. Always the best having family close by! I love that Harper is old enough now that we can teach her what Easter is all about, there’s nothing sweeter than hearing your babies talk about Jesus.
Hope you all had a wonderful & blessed weekend with the ones you love!!

Aspen Kelty Marie
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

At first I was going to comment on how you always find the most unique and adorable toys, then I saw their cute matching Easter jammies and could think of nothing else! Those are adorable! I love that you all always take pictures in the same spot, it's a gorgeous spot! I wish we had somewhere close to home with vines like that πŸ™‚

Aspen Kelty Marie

s0uthern blonde
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

Such beautiful pictures and looks like y'all had a perfect Easter!! πŸ™‚

Where is that painting above the table from? I LOVE it!

Also, those lollipops look perfect for a young toddler – what kind are they?

Sarah Citzler
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

Love the magic jellybeans, such a great idea! We may be doing that next year πŸ˜‰

Emily West
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

Gorgeous girls, gorgeous mamma as usual! Can I just tell you how refreshing it is that your girls' Easter baskets were so "normal?" Unique items, age appropriate and adorable.. & small enough to fit in a basket. Is it just me or is everyone else trying to stuff their Easter baskets in rivalry of the presents under the Christmas tree?

Brooke Coady
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

Love your dress!! Where is it from?

Kasey Sutgrey
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

They looked so cute in their pjs and Easter outfits! And I agree, there is nothing sweeter than hearing them talk about Jesus!

Amy Scarborough
    April 7, 2015 at 2:03 am

You look so gorgeous in purple!!! Love your baskets and yes hearing children talk about Jesus is the sweetest of all sounds!

Leslie
    April 7, 2015 at 2:48 am

I just learned about the magic jellybean idea the other day from a friend and I love it! The lollipops you got were perfect! LOVE your family photo and how you all coordinated with purple!

Meghan
    April 7, 2015 at 2:48 am

I love your dress! And I'm super jealous you were able to eat outside!

Andreanne Lamoureux
    April 7, 2015 at 2:48 am

Your hair looks AMAZING! What a wonderful day! I also need the details on that painting!!!

EB
    April 7, 2015 at 2:48 am

Love it! Where did you find the wire baskets?!

Tyler Marie Check
    April 7, 2015 at 2:48 am

Your dress is the most beautiful thing ever! Ahh I love it β™‘β™‘

Danielle Siero
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

You look like you had such a great Easter. I love the idea of magic jelly beans! You look fabulous as well.

Danielle Klishevich
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I was wondering the same thing, super cute!

April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Emily I AGREE!! So many friends of mine post photos of kitchen tables SPREAD with giant gifts surrounding a basket filled as well. I felt like our little basket of books and candies was pathetic but then I rememebered what this holiday truly is about. And growing up? I didn't even get an Easter basket at ALL!

April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

We have the same sippy from Target for our daughter…I LOVE it! But yes, the leaking is so annoying! The Santa and reindeer ones we got her for Christmas leaked too. They're just gunna be "water only" cups for us I guess! Glad to hear your family had a lovely Easter. You look gorgeous in your family photo and oh so happy!! God Bless! -NG

Lindsay Poplawski
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Your dress!!! Where is it from?!

Our Local Charm
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I love that Eloise's eyes are always on big sister, checking out what she's doing. Makes me excited for my daughter to have her baby sister come along in September! Hopefully they'll be best friends too!

Shelby
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I finally stopped buying the cups like that after so many of them leaked.
    Where did you find those gold letter ballons?

Such a beautiful family, can't wait to see pictures of the new little lady!

Rachel Harnden
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

You and your girls are simply gorgeous! I love your blog

Rachel Harnden
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

You and your girls are beautiful and I love your blog!

Sundays with Sophie
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

You look so beautiful in purple! I love their interaction together! It makes me want to have another child so that Sophie can have a sibling.

Karra
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

The family pictures really are so sweet. I'm a sentimental fool like that and I'd cry also.. love the painting you have also! Perfect weekend.

Emilie Rivera

Gorgeous family, Jessica.

Allison Cooley
    April 7, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I can't wait until my babe is old enough to do the magic jelly beans with! Eloise look so much older in the pictures where she is standing by the lollipops!

Erin Bartow
    April 7, 2015 at 12:54 pm

I totally agree too! Growing up we always had a few small surprises in our basket, nothing big and we loved it!

Lizzy
    April 7, 2015 at 1:24 pm

LOVE your purple dress! Where and When did you get it??

April 7, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I must know where your maxi is from. πŸ™‚

Hannah A Quiver Full Blog
    April 7, 2015 at 1:59 pm

First… You look GORGEOUS. Second.. I love that you kept it simple with their baskets but still fun with the activities! Harper and my Emma would get along so well with their love of all things princess/tutus. Is that greenish cake plate vintage? I'm on the hunt to add one to my collection!

Kelley Tiersma
    April 7, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Jessica, love following your family especially as I have a 9 month old girl. But what I appreciate the most is your talk of faith openly and the importance of teaching your girls the true meaning of Easter. My hubby and I decided to do some fun Easter bunny activities but also bought an adorable baby book teaching our girl why we really celebrate. Keep it coming:)

Danielle Lakes
    April 7, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Looks like you had a fantastic Easter! Harper and Eloise are getting so big. I can't wait to "meet" the third baby girl Garvin. Have a great week.

Danielle
    geekandglam.blogspot.com

Bailey
    April 7, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I'm with you on those sippy cups…I got my son one a couple of years ago around Christmas. I wanted to buy another one this year but Target needs to step their game up in that department!

Bailey
    ticestidbits.blogspot.com

Kerry Dyer
    April 7, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Aw so adorable, you're looking fab! xx

Shannon Lauer
    April 7, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Yes, dying to know…where is the dress from????

Nicole
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

I just found out that I am having a girl! (my first baby) and your blog makes me so excited for little girls! Thank you for giving us little glimpses of your life : ) I always enjoy Little Baby Garvin.

Nat{natyouraveragegirl}
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Aw glad you had a great Easter! And I couldn't agree more…nothing sweeter than hearing Blair say, He is alive! πŸ™‚

Kate Davis
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Holy mother. I hate to be that girl, but where on earth did you find that gorgeous painting behind the girl's Easter baskets? It is EXACTLY what I have been searching for. I tried to look at previous posts to see if you mentioned it in the past with no dice. Care to share and help a sister out? πŸ™‚

Kelsey Dewey
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Shades of purple are definitely your power color!

April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Also agree! some plastic eggs with candy was always good enough for us! Love Jessica's small gifts in those baskets though

Alyssa
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

A lollipop garden! That might be the most magical thing ever!

Sara Holt
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Love your outfits and how they all coordinate! So happy you guys had a great holiday!

Susie Q
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

Hi Hannah – she linked to the cake stand on Harper's birthday party post, she got it from One Kings Lane. Unfortunately, it is no longer available on that website, but I did find it on Amazon. It's the mosser glass 10" Cake Plate, Jadeite. Hope this helps!

Kiki Mincks
    April 8, 2015 at 1:28 am

I really don't think this can get any cuter! From their PJ's to your adorable pregnancy style, I was loving this post. Eloise is getting so big and such a beautiful little girl! Harper is going to be an expert big sister by the time No. 3 comes! Beautiful family. Thank you for sharing with us. (:

Nicholle Montalvo
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I absolutely adore your baskets and the initial balloons! You look absolutely gorgeous, as always! Such a sweet family =)

Bridget
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I admire your faith comment tremendously! πŸ™‚ As someone earlier pointed out, "keep it coming!" It will pull people closer to you… me included. You are the cutest! Happy Easterβ€”He is RIsen!!

Shannon O'Malley
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

She shared on insta… Michelle armas. I love it too!

Melissa
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

What an amazing Easter! I just had to tell you that your table decor was so amazing! That cloth!

Allison Walls
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

So sweet! You all look great! Kids talking about Jesus is the best! I cannot wait for that with my little one!

Courtney
    April 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

It looks like SUCH a great Easter!! So in love with your family picture!

Kaylin Pagnan
    April 9, 2015 at 10:26 am

Love your take on the Easter basket! So cute! Your little table set up was so adorable as well- love your sense of style! πŸ™‚ I just started a blog of my own as I have loved reading blogs such as yours, if you have time would love for you to take a look! kaylinkristine.blogspot.com

Jessica
    April 13, 2015 at 12:54 am

Thanks so much girls! The dress is old from Piperlime, brand is Hive & Honey πŸ™‚

Erin
    April 13, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Where are the cute little gold letters from in their baskets?

Elizabeth Boese
    April 21, 2015 at 2:07 am

Do you use the mason jars for your everyday glasses? My cheap Target glasses are chipping and I'm wanted to switch to mason jars.

Holly messina
    April 21, 2015 at 8:17 pm

I love your blog! Welcoming our first baby a little girl this August and I love seeing your sweet little ones! Where did you get that table from?? I've been looking for something like it for our living room!