7 Month Bump

Chalkboard bumpdates. I think this is the definition of ain’t nobody got time for that. Pretty much every other aspect of working/blogging is doable for me except making chalkboards, as there are four tiny hands that just love to erase whatever I have made or add their own artwork to it. Not to mention, time. is. flying. I cannot believe next month is already the end of my pregnancy! I’m not even going to lie, I have really enjoyed being pregnant this time & will miss my baby bump tremendously.
Moving right along, let’s title this chalkboard “lollipops for everyone if you all just give me two minutes to take this picture.”

How far along: 31 weeks (7 month photo taken at the end of April, closer to 30 weeks)
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 18+ lbs.
Maternity clothes: Wearing one of my favorite dresses EVER, this Isabella Oliver halter dress is soooo comfortable, I have been wearing it non stop! I love the color & it leaves plenty of room for my belly to grow over the next two months! I have almost fully given up on regular clothes & have really been embracing maternity style this pregnancy, which I am sure is one of the reasons it has been so much more enjoyable!
Sleep: Still sleeping great, minus Eloise continuing to wake up once or twice a night. Will it ever end? I am convinced she will still be waking up just as often as the newborn come July.
Best moment this month: Celebrating Eloise’s first birthday & my 29th birthday! Embracing the mom van & getting started on the baby’s nursery. We are moving right along y’all! ๐Ÿ™‚
Worst moment this month: Aside from the scary car wreck, it has been a pretty great month!
Miss anything: I have definitely been pouting about not being able to drink a margarita on Cinco de Mayo or a large pour of wine when the kids are driving me bonkers. But mostly, missing being able to do a lot of stuff with the girls & keep up all day with their endless energy. They’ll both be shocked one day when I can be the one playing airplane or giving them horsey rides around the house again!
Movement: Big giant alien movements that everyone can see from the outside. Harper just loves it & says “da baby kicked me wite in da hand!”
Cravings: Watermelon, fish tacos, & chocolate chip frozen eggo waffles. And yes, I would definitely eat them all together.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, minus some super excessive heartburn. Bleh!
Looking forward to: Summer! We have so many fun things planned & I can’t wait to do them all as a new family of FIVE. (also picking a name, because we haven’t even come close to doing that yet.) We can’t wait to meet you baby girl!!!

And because two is better than one, here is my last month’s chalkboard that I missed posting. I hope you forgive me! ๐Ÿ™‚ XO

Polka Dot Top (sold out) c/o A Pea in the Pod

Summer Ann
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

Love it! Pregnancy looks so good on you. Your hair looks incredible and so does your skin!!

BTW kudos to you for even doing the chalkboard at all. I tried with our first (no kids to even mess anything up) and it was so time consuming that I gave up after the 6 weeks. ๐Ÿ˜›

Happy Pre-Friday!
    Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

You look amazing! I was so uncomfortable the last half of my pregnancy and this post makes me wonder if I should have invested in maternity clothing. I just never saw anything cute.. not even close when I was out shopping, but you keep on posting cute maternity stuff so I'll have to look harder next time around. Also, my 16 month old just finally stopped waking up every single night. We're talking like 5 times a night. Our ped said once kids turn 1 a switch just goes off on rough sleepers. So hopefully Eloise will start sleeping all night long for you SOON! A friend of mine has 2 little ones sharing a room about the same ages of your girls and she puts extra pacis for her 1 year old on her 3 year old's nightstand to give to the 1 year old if they wake up. Maybe harper could help out!

Stacie
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

Does Eloise sleep with a pacifier? My 13 month old woke up 2-3 per night until we got him a Nookums monkey that attaches to the pacifier. It helps him find it in the dark, and has definitely helped. I can't believe we are still dealing with it at all, since my first slept through the night at 6 weeks! Hope your third sleeps well:)

Aspen Kelty Marie
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

You look so amazing! Seriously, cutest pregnant person ever (and this is coming from the frumpiest 9 month pregnant lady ever that is currently craving all the carbs ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Jessica
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

My 20 month old is still waking up at least 1x a night and I'm now pregnant with my second. My two will be 27 months apart, so I love following your blog and getting an idea of what's to come!

Courtney
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

I just love reading your updates! I have been following you since you were pregnant with Harper and I'm always so excited to see you post. Can't wait to see pics of baby girl #3!

Kelsey Dewey
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

You look so pretty Jessica…I love how you wrote the writing so high up on the board so there would be no smear-age lol

Kelly Linn Feller
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

So cute! I've missed your chalkboards! Can't wait to hear what little baby Garvin #3 will be named ๐Ÿ™‚
    XO Kelly

May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

What Harper said is just amazing! she sounds like sooo much fun. and by the way, you look absolutely great!!:)))

natasha {schue love}
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

We wear pregnancy so well! Can't believe how quickly time is flying!!!

Dana Zaffron
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

You make the most adorable pregnant woman ever!!!!! I wish I could look like you <3

Melissa Hogstad
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

Being comfortable during pregnancy is a must have – and I hate when girls think you have to wear moo moo dresses and not dress cute- I am the same size as you and loved wearing fitted things, kept me feeling like myself, and was still super comfortable! Good luck with the name game this (3rd) time around the block – I'm sure each time it becomes harder and harder, because you narrow your list more and more with each pregnancy — a few ideas to get the mental juices flowing: Blaire, Gwyn, Wren, Hattie, Willa, Greer, Sutton, Collins, and Fallon — I have 2 boys and we are done with the baby making (for ourselves atleast- I'm in the process of being a gestational carrier) so if a mama can use some ideas on a cute girl name there's a few of my favs ๐Ÿ™‚

Liz Joiner
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

You look great! Can't believe you're almost at the end, how exciting!

Liz โ†’ {sundays with sophie}

Karra
    May 8, 2015 at 12:24 am

I can't believe you're seven months already! and that olive green color with your hair is perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

Holly Buckingham
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

You are just gorgeous. I love that dress and the color!!

Kiki Mincks
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

You just look flawless! I can't believe how fast 7 months has flown by. So excited for you and your family. Many blessings. I hope you have a fantastic mother's day!

Sara Holt
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

7 months?! Woah. This pregnancy has flown by! Though I'm sure you'd disagree (; You're still looking great little mama!

May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

You look beautiful!!!! I have two daughters and you're making me want another ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with the fam!!

-Sarah http://www.thefrugalmillionaireblog.com

Danielle Siero

I love your chalkboards! You look so great. ๐Ÿ™‚

lifearmywifestyle.com
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Sometimes I miss my maternity clothes, but I don't miss being pregnant! Looking good, momma! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marta Mรกster
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Hello from Spain: I like your pregnancy looks and you are very pretty. I like yoyr blog because I am a mother too. At this point I am very interested these reflections so I created a blog dedicated young people and their use of new technologies. I invite you to visit: http://cativodixital.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we kept in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

emilymaiko
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Your outfits look great! I wish I would have been taking photos. I'm due the first week of August and I haven't really taken many photos. It's not to late to start though right?

marci @ the wallace house

You look so great!

Jess
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Oh how I love those two with their suckers! Glad to see the chalkboards make it on the blog this pregnancy, even if you're scrambling to do it!

Alex Messina @ Ali Rose

You always look ahhhmazing. & your littles look pretty cute too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Colette
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

You look amazing! And our little girl sounds like the same type of sleeper that Eloise is…up one or two times a night for well over a year, totally nuts. Now she is 20 months and has been sleeping through the night for a while now so it will end soon promise! And I'm sure baby #3 will sleep like a dream in comparison! Happy Friday-eve:)

Tawnya Faust
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

I can't believe you're 7 months already!! This pregnancy is flying by! and you my friend are seriously the poster child for pregnancy… so beautiful.

Christina @ Embracing Simple
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

So sweet! You look absolutely fabulous. I think you need to do a post about how the heck you are able to juggle two toddlers with being extremely pregnant. I will take notes! ๐Ÿ™‚

Milena Enguidanos-Gonzalez
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

After reading this I'm feeling like my 6 month old waking up 3 times a night isn't normal! I make sure her little tummy is full and everything, but no luck! Any advice?

PS you look gorgeous as ever mama ๐Ÿ˜‰

Allison Cooley
    May 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Eloise's pony tail is just the cutest! I can't believe you are 7 months already!!

'Tis Our Life Blog

Natasha
    May 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

could you be ANY cuter mama???? i swear i think not!!! we HAVE to do a Sugar Bit feature with all three girls in some summertime goodies!!!

Whitney @ Work it Mommy
    May 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

You know what they say about heartburn=more hair on baby ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    May 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Looking fabulous, Momma! That dress looks gorgeous with your dark hair! And speaking of hair, sweet little Eloise's hair looks exactly like my Olivia's – same deep right part with a little widow's peak in the front… I can't not put a rubber band or bow in it because her hair goes straight in her eyes if I don't!

Hope y'all have a great weekend! <3

May 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

you look great! just wondering if you could do a post of what is in your hospital bag?

Amanda @ More Like Me
    May 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Ha that first picture is perfect! And you look fantastic!!
    Both of our daughters' names were the only two girl names we liked, so if we ever had a third girl, we would be screwed!
    My 13 month old still wakes up 2-3 times a night. I have no idea how to put a stop to it. I'm afraid if I let her CIO, she'll wake up her big sister and then we'll have both kids up. What do you do with Eloise when she wakes up? I give my girl a bit of milk and rock her and put her back down. I'm usually up with her for about 15mins at a time.

Daisy Harvey
    May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

Shayna
    May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

You look stunning!! And the little ladies add such character to the picture!

May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

I love your bump updates and I am so upset that I didn't see this yesterday! If you need some name help, I think you should give her a name that has six letters because Harper & Eloise both have six letters. Also, try the baby name genie. It's amazing and so very helpful. Love your blog and your girls!!

Jo
    May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

MAN you make pregnancy look adorable! Looking GREAT girl!

Chrissy Doucet
    May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Congratulations Mama, you look amazing!! We are about to have our second baby girl and you are my reassurance that it can totally be done. I am a little nervous about all the things that come along with having 2 kids!! I can't believe you are about to have 3..seriously you're amazing! I sort of dropped off blogging land for a whilte but if you haven't done a post about balancing your kids schedules etc I would love to read one!!

Chrissy from The Doucet Diaries

chrissycdoucet.blogspot.com

rose tinted home
    May 11, 2015 at 2:39 pm

You are so beyond adorable! I hope I am that cute and positive when I'm pregnant! Our thoughts are with you mama! Wishing you energy to get through the next few months and patience to enjoy every moment without thinking about the next!

xo Rachel

Riotous Living
    May 13, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Oooh! I love Blaire, Greer and Wren!
    <3 Jessa