Festive for the Fourth of July

Fourth of July this year is a little extra special or us, as it is our due date for baby number three! And I can’t believe it is next weekend!! While we most likely won’t get to watch in any fireworks, there are still plenty of fun festivities that will take place before now and then. Even if it just means sparklers, bomb pops from the ice cream truck and a few red, white & blue outfits.
Striped Bows // Denim Romper // Denim Dress (sold out, similar here)
I thought I would round up a little mini style inspiration for the fourth, including some patriotic camo & a little bit of sparkle!

Red Mix Media Dress // Blue Tie Dye Dress // Gold Tote (on sale!) // Gold Braided Sandals
Stars & Stripes Onesie // Happy Hat // Flag Short Sleeved Sweatshirt // Red Shorts // Camo Moccasins

These patriotic popsicles would also be so fun to incorporate into your Fourth of July festivities, especially if you have kids that could help pour in the layers. I know Harper would love these from start to finish! What are your plans for the Fourth?! Hope you all are having an amazing week!
XO

Sara
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Good luck with your c-section and a happy healthy baby #3. Hope you have a great Fourth of July Garvin Family of 5.

June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Wishing you all the very best for the arrival of your third little princess. It will be chaos but it will also be lots of fun! Your little girls will love having another playmate.

natasha {schue love}
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I want that blue and white dress in my size!

Tara
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

As always your family is adorable! Sending peaceful happy vibes to the next sweet baby girl as she makes her entrance!

Melissa Watson
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I found your blog from the youtuber Michele1218. I love it so much!
    I have to ask one thing. I'm not sure if you can fix this or not. But I keep clicking on the links on your blog and instead of opening a new tab, it leaves your blog. Is there a way to change that? I may be the only one to want this. Just wanted to ask. πŸ˜‰

katelyn d
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

where is the gold sparkle bag from? thank you!

Celeste
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Fourth of July is my favorite holiday! We always have a bbq and chilled watermelon. Love that gold tote, great for my gold sandals.

DavisEverAfter
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Popsicles, sand castles and fireworks for us!! It's the kick off to our 2 week family road trip!! So excited for you all and can't wait to hear the baby news!! Hang in there 😊

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Those girls are just the sweetest. It's hard to believe you're going to have another one to join in on the girl talk soon! Best of luck in the coming week… I hope it's productive, yet relaxing and I hope you enjoy your last days as a family of four! :o)

Jenna Leigh
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I love these ideas!

Nicole Simpson
    June 24, 2015 at 11:57 pm

So cute! I hope the delivery goes smooth with baby #3!

Where is that gold bag from?! I need it in my life!

June 25, 2015 at 2:26 am

I've followed you since your pregnancy with Harper and I was pregnant with my own Harper at the time born just a month after yours!! Then we shared pregnancy number two as well, you're leaving me in the dust with babe three and I'm wishing you the best of luck and prayers for a safe and easy delivery! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Brittney McNutt
    June 25, 2015 at 2:26 am

My husband's birthday is on the 4th of July and it's so much fun celebrating a birthday on the 4th! πŸ™‚ Good luck with everything!

Carrie
    June 25, 2015 at 2:26 am

I know you are crazy busy but even if it's next year please tell me how you gave those girls bomb pops and they didn't stain them the same minute? I must know this secret. Thank you.

Good luck with the new girlie!

Whitney @ Work it Mommy
    June 25, 2015 at 2:26 am

I have a 4th of July baby too! She turns ONE this year(!!!) Sending you the best thoughts and prayers.

Summer Ann
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I love that you incorporated a little guy outfit! Love these choices!

Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

Alecia Harris
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I love that gold bag!! Enjoy the last few days as a family of four and try to get some rest….yea I know that's never going to happen. We had our third May of last year and honestly it's not been as hard as we expected. Chaotic but we are used to chaos. You'll rock the "mom to three littles" and a little wine never hurt anyone. πŸ˜‰

Sara Holt
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I love that baby #3 is due on the 4th as I know your love of holidays… and especially the Eve's of holidays. Maybe she'll come on the 3rd. Wouldn't that be fun?! Good luck little mama. Hope you guys get to soak up all that's left of your time as a family of four with some holiday fun!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Did I miss what day you guys are planned to have her or have you not shared? Prayers for a happy, healthy baby girl (with a name eventually! πŸ˜‰ ) Your girls are the sweetest and I'm sure they'll love having a baby sister. And hopefully on the fourth or very soon after, you can have your bomb pop in a glass of champagne!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Hold down control (or command if you are on a mac) and it'll open in a new tab.

lifeoflaurenlou
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I would also like to know where the sparkle bag is from! Good luck with your delivery, we can't wait to meet the new little one!

lifeoflaurenlou
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I also would like to know where the sparkle bag is from!! Good luck with your delivery!

Anne-Marie
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

I have the same question!

Alexa lancaster
    June 25, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Your girls always have the best festive outfits! I am looking forward to seeing baby girl #3!

Katie Anderson
    June 26, 2015 at 1:50 am

Your girls and their matchy outfits are too freaking adorable! By the way Happy National Bomb Pop Day!!

Amanda
    June 26, 2015 at 1:50 am

My daughter turns ONE July 9th! She's my little firecracker πŸ™‚ I've had c-sections too and I thought she was my easiest to recover from since it was summer. I think it's harder to get the baby blues in the summer too, but that's just my opinion πŸ˜‰

C.B.
    June 26, 2015 at 1:50 am

I just had my third and my husband got his girl after 2 boys. Good luck on your delivery, what a great day for a birthday! How are you enjoying your van? I know I love my Sienna.

Elizabeth
    June 26, 2015 at 1:50 am

Hey Ladies,

The Gold Bag is from one of her tried and true faves : J Crew!

Looks like its on sale, 30% off with promocod DAYFOUR

Sam
    June 26, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Great style for the fourth. I only got a week to shop for my kids style for the celebration. Thanks for the inspiration.

Valerie Hubac
    June 26, 2015 at 7:10 pm

This must be your super special child to be due on a holiday. It's fate!!!

Seeing Harper and Eloise eat bombpops make me miss my childhood πŸ™‚

July
    June 26, 2015 at 7:10 pm

your girls are going to be the sweetest big sisters! and hey, Harper is that much closer to being able to baby sit..ha! wishing you the best for next week, with a quick recovery, and as much "sleep" as you can get!

Erin Bartow
    June 30, 2015 at 2:35 am

Love that gold tote! 😍

HeybabyFiFi.blogspot.com

Christina
    June 30, 2015 at 2:35 am

I also wondered if you could open links in a new tab versus leaving the blog as other blogs do. Thanks!

Carrie
    June 30, 2015 at 2:35 am

Omg you're in a magazine with Emily? I have to get it. Congrats!