In the Playroom // Lifestyle Shoot Part 2

Happy Friday! All the days have been running together around here, eat, sleep, play, soothe a crying child, repeat. You know the drill. Today I am sharing the second half of photos from our lifestyle shoot that we did a few weeks ago, just before Claire was born. (You can find the rest of the photos in this post.) Our goal with these photos was really to capture this little moment in time, what it’s like for us on the day to day, me & my girls (and bump!). And we spend tons of time in our playroom upstairs, the girls’ favorite room in the house. We finally moved their playtable upstairs, layered a few cozy rugs, added some super fun artwork from Minted & moved the couch across the room to give the room a better space plan. The bright blue rug from RugsUSA is one of my favorite parts of the room, the bright color was just what the space needed! The playroom was once my office as well, but now I just use one tiny corner for getting some work & blogging done while the girls play. And yes, we cleaned this room before taking photos, I promise it does not always look like this! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Photos by Ashley Scobey
I also want to thank our friends at CupcakeMAG for featuring me as one of the moms in their Summer Issue! If you haven’t already seen it, check it out here to the interview & a few more of these photos!
Hope you all have a happy weekend!
XO

Allison Cooley
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Such sweet pictures. I read the article a while back and loved it!

'Tis Our Life Blog

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures

Love these pics!

Danielle Siero
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

You and your little ones are so cute! How you always look so amazing with two (and now three) is amazing! I only have one (with one on the way) and feel I look frazzled. ๐Ÿ™‚

Shaunacey Bonneville

beautiful pictures as always

Paige
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Love these pictures and so awesome to be featured in cupcake mag! Your blog was the first one I followed when we were both pregnant in 2011. Obviously, we all love keeping up with the garvins & following along with you & your mommy adventures & holiday ideas & your easy style! How great for you that your blog has become your job!!!

Stephanie Garey
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Love! Where do you find all the cute books and plush animals/dolls?!

Elizabeth Birenbaum
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

LOVE lifestyle photo shoots! How wonderful you guys got to capture your day to day playing in the playroom!

Ashlee Appleton
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I have a new baby girl as well. She's 5 weeks. I am trying to choose a carrier so I can wear her more often because I also have a busy 3 year old. I have a k tan and love it but its sooo hot! Do you feel like the Solly wrap is cooler than than the k tan? I think I saw at one time you had a k tan. Thanks for your response!

MRS. DUMADAG
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I learned about you from Pinterest and have been following you since you were pregnant with Harper. I must say that it has been a treat to follow your journey as I have been coincidentally been along the same ride. My first two children are very close in age with Harper and Eloise, and although you just gave birth to Claire, my third due date is in January. It gives me comfort from time to time to know I am not the only one. Thank you for sharing your world with us.

July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Ha! Definitely a house full of girls. You don't want to see a playroom for my boys! All I could think was those glass lamps wouldn't last a minute in my house….beautiful family.

Ashley
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Love that iced coffee made an appearance! These pictures are perfection!!

Theblairfamilylove.blogspot.com
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Too cute and so fun to have those pictures to look back on one day!

therealhousewifeofpennsylvania
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Good grief, you are a DOLL!! Your family is adorable!

July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I am seriously just shocked that you were able to do 3 blog posts in a week with a nrwborn! I'm not complaining though. These photos are so neat because they totally show life with kids. I'm loving this style of photo shoot! I never would have thought to layer rugs, totally going to incorporate that at my house! Also, congrats on the magazine.. so cool that you were featured. I now need to check out this lay baby lay blog. I really just follow yours, but now I'm just too curious as to what blog you follow haha.

Britanie Kostis
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Such a cute lifestyle shoot! I love the idea of getting a mini family shoot done at home… !

Sara
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Saw the Cupcake article. Pretty cool!

Ashley Rowell
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I love this lifestyle shoot, so fun. Your girls are so cute!
    withlovetherowells.blogspot.com

July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Woohoo! You are such a super mum!
    Please may you do a stroller review on the select in single mode as well as duo? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks girl, keep it up xx

Michelle {lovely little things}
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

So sweet! Where is her happy camper tee from?

natasha {schue love}
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Beautiful photos!! You inspire me everyday…especially now that you have three!! xx

Elise
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

These images are precious! Your girls always look like they are having so much fun with you… even if it is just making pancakes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liz Joiner
    July 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Such great photos! Have a great weekend Jessica!

liz @ sundays with sophie

Jessica
    July 18, 2015 at 2:44 pm

It is from Camp Brand Goods! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jessica
    July 18, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Yes, absolutely! I have been meaning to do one sooner than later! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jessica
    July 18, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Yes, the Solly fabric is so much cooler than the Ktan. I had Harper in February so I never noticed how hot the fabric was at the time. The solly is a soft, thin, and much stretchier modal fabric, you will love it ๐Ÿ™‚

Jessica
    July 18, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Most of the books are babylit, you can find them at most bookstores (fun to pick out cute books in person but then order them cheaper on amazon!) and for dolls & animals, I love shopping small businesses for their handmade dolls, and we are huge fans of bla bla dolls, their flagship store is here in Atlanta so it is a fun place to shop! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lacey Logan
    July 18, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Your house gives me so much inspiration to redecorate! I can't wait to have kids someday so I can have a cute playroom like this. Where are those lamps from? I love the clear base.

Aliyah Prontaut
    July 18, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Hey Jessica! Where did you find the cute table with the baskets and the babysit books? I have just the spot for it? Thanks!

Leah Hazley
    July 18, 2015 at 6:56 pm

I LOVED the article! Always great to read more about you ๐Ÿ™‚ I was really surprised to hear that you blogged for 3 years just for fun before the blog really took off, gives me hope! LOL! And great pics of course, you look so effortless! xoxo

Aimee
    July 18, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Love these photos and the article! You are such an inspiration ๐Ÿ™‚ Ok so the lamps in the play room…I need those! Haha. Where are they from? if you don't mind my asking! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jess More
    July 19, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Hey Jess! Sorry to be one of those twenty questions gal- buuuutttt where did you get the frame for the sweet holy molasses I love you print?! Thanks in advance and enjoy that marg!

July 19, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Beautiful!! What concoction are you drinking?! Looks yummy!

lauren
    July 19, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Such inspiration in this room, thank you for sharing! As always it's nothing short of gorgeous. Where did you source the wire baskets? Our playroom is in the works and that is just what I'm looking for! Congratulations on your third little girl! We just had our fourth (a little boy) on the 4th!

July 20, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Love!!! How cool that you got a feature in their magazine! Your house looks so relaxing. Minted has beautiful prints!

Wludyka's
    July 21, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Where is your desk from?

Angie Tyrell
    August 3, 2015 at 12:46 am

Inspirational, the chalk wall and room colors flow ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for sharing with us http://www.letthesparklebegin.com

ruchigupta
    August 7, 2015 at 1:39 pm

New Generation Baby Names – New Generation Baby Names

Happy Birthday Wishes – Happy Birthday Wishes

New Generation Baby Names Blog- New Generation Baby Names Blog

Brittany Tapia
    September 28, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Where is that table with baskets from? I'm so in love with it!!

CoreyShelby Anderson
    November 7, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Hey Jess. I know that you have answered a lot of questions already, but I was curious if you could share where the white table that houses the girls' babylit books is from (as well as the baskets if it doesn't come with the table). I've been looking for something to house some toys that would fit seamlessly into our current decor. Thanks lady!

CoreyShelby Anderson
    November 7, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Hey Jess…..I know that you've answered a lot of questions on here, but I was wondering where you got that white table that houses the girls' babylit books, (and did those baskets come with it-if not where are they from). I am looking for something to hold some toys that will fit seamlessly into our current decor. Thanks lady!!!