One Dress, Three Ways with June & January

By now, you probably know that we are big fans of June & January (formerly Little Hip Squeaks). From way back when, when my little Halloween Harper wore their first black & white stripe knot headband, it was love at first sight.
Aside from hoarding those knot headbands in every size & color, we have also become very fond of their tank dresses. You will not find a better fitting dress for little girls anywhere, even my husband comments almost every time Harper or Eloise wear one, “that dress is so cute, I love the way it fits!” And it’s so true. They wash well, they’re soft, stretchy, lightweight and seriously, if it comes in black & white stripes, you know I have heart eyes. So when the ladies of June & January asked me to style some of their dresses for a post, I said yes right away! I obviously love them for Summer because they are so, so versatile. Worn alone or paired with cute accessories, they’re the easiest thing to grab out of the closet for my girls to wear. And as the end of Summer is near, I am already thinking ahead to how I will keep them in rotation for Fall by adding cardigans & tights. And obviously sparkly cat ears! πŸ˜‰

Do you have a favorite? And better yet, who wants to petition with me to get these dresses made in adult sizes?! πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much J&J for sending us some dresses, and for making some of the absolute cutest kid clothes on the planet!
XO

Danielle Siero
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Eeeek! All of those outfits are so cute! Your little ladies always look so lovely! I love the cat one (as would my cat obsessed daughter).

Kelly Linn Feller
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

That first one is so cute! Definitely need to get that for Odette πŸ™‚

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Beyond precious and absolutely need these dresses in adult sizes!

July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I love all of these! Clothes like these make me want a girl one day! We have two amazing little boys. Any sites comparable with boy clothes also? I'm also curious for months now about the moccasins. We have a 2.5 year old and 1 year old. Thoughts since you have them for both girls? Better for summer or are they good for fall also? Are the boys getting too old to really get good use out of them??

Else
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Number three is my favourite πŸ™‚ The only one that works with this Norwegian summer πŸ™‚

Michelle
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I LOVE how you dress your kids! Such pretty colors and clothes!

Tawnya Faust
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

So cute! Love the last look best. I have yet to buy a June and January dress but I've had my eye on them for months, I think it may be time to bite the bullet! πŸ™‚

Hannah A Quiver Full Blog
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

stripes are my fave, but that grey one is a definite going to purchase!

Christine Hafele
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

They're all so cute but I have to say the third is my fav!

Jacie Fella
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I will totally sign that petition!

Alisha Parker
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Such cute style! I love the cardigans and tights you paired them with. I will definitely have to check out their stuff for my little girl!

Celeste
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

You have great taste, Jess! Unfortunately, that makes it hard for me to pick just one! So instead I say my Teena would wear the colorful one, Deedee would never take off the third one, and I petition the first one to come in my size!

Milena Enguidanos
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Just recently became obsessed with J&J (right around the name change) and can't get enough of the b&w stripes. I'm pretty sure I need a mommy version to match my mini πŸ˜‰ And love the bow print too!

Laura {happily ever} Parker
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Now I regret not buying one when they went on sale the other day!!

Melody
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Hard choice! I really love ONE, but I'm currently geared towards buying fall/winter clothes since we have a ton of summer stuff, so my favorite is number THREE. I must have this rights for my girls! Those dresses are adorns. Will definitely have to get one!
    Hope all is well in the land of three babes. πŸ™‚

Annie {Home of Malones}
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Those are all so dang adorable!! I am totally crushing on the black and white stripe with watermelon purse though! That has to be the cutest little accessory ever. I can't wait to our little girl gets here and I can play dress up with her all the time. πŸ™‚

Jessica
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Outfit three is to die for. Cutest thing ever – especially with those adorable little tights!:)

Karra
    July 31, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I love the classic style of J&J!! So versatile and they can be dressed up or down!

Teri O'Neil
    August 3, 2015 at 12:46 am

#3!

Freshly Picked giveaway!

Lisa
    August 3, 2015 at 12:46 am

Love, love, love #3. May just have to purchase the whole outfit.

Leslie
    August 3, 2015 at 12:46 am

I think they need these in bigger toddler sizes….I can't believe Harper still fits.

Brrak Levi
    February 16, 2016 at 5:18 pm

I've got a little one on the way and was just thinking the other night how I'd love to make a few hooded towels, thank you for the pattern to help me.
    Nice Blog