Mini Style: Little Black Cat

I really can’t believe next week is already September, this summer flew by faster than ever! Fall is of course my favorite season, but I look forward to it even more now because cooler weather will make it so much easier to take all three girls out of the house. I have made very few outings by myself with them (including hauling them ALL to the chiropractor with me this week, bravery my friends) but nothing will stop us from hitting the park & outdoor mall once 70 degree temps roll in! 😉
In the meantime, I am loving all of the Fall & Halloween stuff popping up, and little black cats get me every time! Rounding up a few of my favorites today & hoping this stirs a little excitement in your Halloween loving hearts!
 Hooded Kitten Cardigan // Dancing Cat Sleep Set // Cat Nightgown // Stripe Footed One Piece // Cat Mary Janes // Sequin Cat Ear Headband // Sequin Cat Pillow

I am just dying over those dancing cat pajamas & nightgown, I so wish they came in adult sizes! Here’s a little throwback favorite of Eloise last Fall, so hard to believe how much she has grown!

Enjoy the rest of your week, hope you all are getting a little glimmer of cool weather wherever you are! XO

Celeste
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

Omg, Jess, I had to go look at this post in the closet, if my girls had seen this gear before I was ready to buy, I would've had to saw off my ears to hear the end of it! So. Freaking. Cute. The girls wear uniforms but that cardigan can totally go to school with them. Perfect birthday gift for them at the beginning of October, thanks!!

Stephanie Tobler
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

I'm such a sucker for fall and cardigan! We are super excited too! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!

Shannon Cairns
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

I love your blog year round, but get EXTRA excited for your Fall and Holiday posts!

Linley Noel
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

I am obsessed with all of these things! I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw all of those cute kitty pjs last night when perusing the baby gap website. 😉

Nicholle Montalvo
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

These are adorable!!! As for the cooler weather wishes…. it's currently 93 here in Santa Barbara. So, yeah…. FML etc. 🙂

Milena Enguidanos-Gonzalez
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

Yayy for fall! Obsessed with anything pumpkin, black cat and skeleton related-especially for babies! Especially those skeleton pjs from Carter's and Oshkosh 😉

Heather S
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

I LOVE fall too! We just moved to Texas from VA though so I don't think it's the same. I'm going to miss the leaves changing, and the smell. Ahh! Pumpkin spice lattes will have to do!

Scoobyloves2004
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

Lol, it's over 90 in SoCal. I can't wait for fall either. Halloween is one of my favorites!!!!

Ashley
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

GAH! I wish that black cat hooded cardigan came in a 5T for my daughter! Loving the Halloween and black cats in stores though!

Amanda Klein
    August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

Omhyword, dressing girls looks like twelve kinds of fun! Loving the jump on Halloween – I'm trying to pace myself so I'm waiting until September 1st!! 🙂

August 28, 2015 at 1:04 am

Ha! I searched all over to find more black glitter cat leggings from carter's last year. I decided my girl could just wear last year's pair as capris. I wondered if you had seen those cat shoes. I saw them on amazon and Nordstrom.. I LOVE them! Happy almost fall!
    Kendra

Laura {happily ever} Parker
    August 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Hanna Andersson has some really adorable pink and black cat pajamas right now!

Grace Evers
    August 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Gymboree has matching pajamas for mom/dad and kiddos!!!! The kid Jammies are on sale right now!

Sara
    August 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

SO cute. I can't believe fall is just around the corner! I have twin boys almost Eloise's age, and I'm so excited for this fall with them. Playing in leaves and fun fall-themed outings. Not to mention the cute clothes!

Sarah Polk
    August 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I just moved to the Houston area a couple of months ago, and I'm pretty sure fall doesn't exist here. Super bummer. 🙁

Jenny
    August 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

We recently got the Mini Melissas & I'm pretty sure they're my favorite shoes my daughter's ever had!
    I'm going to have to go grab that nightgown, too. I can only look at her ratty disney princess nightgown so many more times…

LoveFindsYou
    October 23, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Soooo freakin adorable!!! Love it!

Jones Morris
    January 14, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.Fleas on cats