Weekend Snippets

Happy Monday, friends! We are still in survival mode over here, we haven’t done a whole lot but we are really enjoying this time as a new family of five. I have learned a lot about motherhood this month, about patience, priorities & expectations. I have been living on iced coffee & oreos, finding a whole new meaning to mom-hair & almost forgetting what silence actually sounds like. But this sleepy little face makes it all worth it.

Our weekend was made up of sleepless nights, afternoon naps & fresh hydrangeas from our yard. A coffee run, pennies thrown & wishes made in the water fountains. Frozen pizza for dinner & breakfast outside the next morning. A little hip-hip-hooray, one month old yay! celebration for miss Claire. Mountains of laundry & a sidewalk full of chalk. Brandon’s mom’s arrival from Iowa & one “extra-messy with a cherry on top” trip to get ice cream.

Double Stroller // Cat Zip Pajamas

And a little afternoon laugh, Harper was watching a show with Brandon this weekend about frogs, and it explained that they were amphibians. Her reaction? “Frogs are phibians!? Claire is a vivian too!” Love kids & their hilarious vocabularies!

Hope you all have a great week!
XO

Jessica Douglas
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

We had our third baby girl (under three) the same day you welcomed Claire and we are right there with you. It's either time for coffee or time for wine.

I wanted to tell you to check out milksnob car seat covers…they are stretchy and breathable and don't blow around…and they come in black and white stripe πŸ™‚ I wish I would had known about them before!

Kate Ensign
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

you look amazing for just having your 3rd baby! congrats!

Briseidy
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

the kittens pj's are too cute! and she is adorable!

themakeupmantra
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Claire is positively GORGEOUS! and I swear you look effortless 100% of the time Jess:)

Kaitlin Stineman
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

I'm over here living off of iced coffee and chocolate chip cookies. #momlife πŸ™‚

lidia
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

she is just so precious! giving me baby fever every time I see a new blog post. congrats on being such a great momma <3

Charlotte Jane
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Is there any way you know the exact color of your white walls!? Getting ready to paint our home and having a hell of a time finding a white!

M. Gimbel
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

What handle bar console do you have for your baby jogger double stroller? I have the exact same stroller and bought a console(off brand) that doesn't quite fit as well as yours seems to! TIA οΏ½οΏ½

Lindsey
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Such a sweet little family photo of y'all! I feel ya on living off of iced coffee! Our baby #2 is 6 weeks old and most days are still just about surviving around here, and I have to remind myself that that is a-ok, and that it goes by so so fast and those longer stretches of sleep at night are in the near future πŸ˜‰

Lindsey

shannon swol

Awww Harper! I love that Claire is a Vivian too! … So cute

Jeannine
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

You are amazing, lady. I hope I can keep it together half as well as you do when our third little monkey joins the circus in a matter of days. (I'm awfully excited about those newborn cuddles though!)

You all look so perfect together as a family of 5!

Thisgoldenpineapple
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

How adorable. congrats on baby E she's precious.

Sharon
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Love all the pictures, you look amazing in that last one! I would love to read a transition blog from 2 to 3 kids when you get the chance :).

courtney jones
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

That comment from Harper made me giggle, kids come up with the funniest things which make the long days oh so worth it!
    Looks like you had a jam packed weekend. Nothing better than an ice cream run.

Jessica
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Mama, you look like you got it all put together! We are in talks about having another baby, but it makes me so nervous!!!

August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Claire's face is just the sweetest! Sounds like the perfect weekend, to be honest. Stay well! -NG

Kristen Woolsey
    August 4, 2015 at 1:16 am

Love that last pic! What a cute family you have!
    -Kristen

Madison McCord
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Such an adorable family!
    Xoxo

Shayna Teunissen
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

You look amazing! Always remember to breathe, nobody expects perfection and I'm sure you're doing great with those three little ladies. Harper's face in the ice cream photo is amazing lol

East Willow Grove
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I can't help but think about how much you are getting your money's worth of all the girls clothes and baby items πŸ™‚ Dat coffee life yo, it's so real!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

That is the best family photo while getting ice cream!! Love the Harper story! Cannot believe Claire is already one month old. You'll find your rhythm soon, but I'm sure things are batshit crazy right now. Your sweet little family makes me want a million children.

Chelsea V.
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Sounds like the perfect weekend! I love all your photos and your house is just to die for. *swoon* πŸ™‚ xo Chelsea play. wash. rinse. repeat.

Elizabeth Birenbaum
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Especially when it ends with an ice cream date πŸ™‚

Lauren W
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I lived off of cookie butter by the spoonful when I first took my daughter home! Haha.

– Lauren from perfectlittlehappiness.com

Carli Heringer
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

They are so adorable. I know you've got to be one exhausted Mama, but it'll get easier. One day you'll cherish this time so much! You're a great mom! β™‘

Renee
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Claire is just beautiful … as are all your girls!
    Laughing at Harper's 'Phibian/Vivian' discovery. x

Hillary De Napoli
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Congrats on the newest member of your family! You are a pretty amazing mom!

Allison Cooley
    August 4, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Claire is gorgeous (well all your girls are!) I am totally jealous of your backyard. Its amazing!

'Tis Our Life Blog

Jaimee
    August 5, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Love all the soft pastel colors. Hard to believe Fall is right around the corner. Def. going to try a Solly Baby if we have another!

Megan
    August 5, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Oh, man. That photo of Claire in the kitty sleeper almost makes me want to have a third baby. Almost! Cutie comment from Harper, too.

Kierra Kaiserman
    August 5, 2015 at 10:09 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

AnnieandBilly
    August 6, 2015 at 4:54 pm

You should get the skateboard attachment for your City Select!

Leah Hazley
    August 6, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Love it!! Harper is such a sweet girl, can't believe how big she's getting! Your entry way is so beautiful and Claire's PJ's are so cute!! How are you liking the 4Moms bounceroo?

Christina
    August 10, 2015 at 1:21 am

What type of double stroller do you use? I love that is not wide!

muslim name