Fall Weekend Fun // The Pumpkin Patch

We made our first festive Fall outing of the season this weekend, a trip to the pumpkin patch! The weather was perfect for once, a sixty degree overcast day. Harper & Eloise were so excited, they loved trying to pick up all the heavy pumpkins or see how many small ones they could hold (or lick, in Ellie’s case) at once. Brandon pushed the girls around in the wheelbarrow while we picked out a few pumpkins & mums to take home.
We went on a hay rack ride through the farm & then the girls jumped around in a bounce house, which was probably the highlight of their day. Although Eloise did not want to take off her ridiculous shoes, which yes, are Harper’s from Halloween last year that she insisted on wearing because Harper was wearing new boots. Pick your battles! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It was a surprisingly peaceful, relaxing outing, which almost never happens with three kids, but was much needed after such a crazy week.
Hope you all had a wonderful first weekend of Fall!
XO

Emma P.
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

I just love the pumpkin Harper has with all the warts!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

How fun! We went yesterday and my son loved it!

Reba
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

How fun!
    You are such an inspiration for making special memories with your kids!

Milena Enguidanos-Gonzalez
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Haha! Sounds like perfection ๐Ÿ˜‰ and are those Harper's Hocus Pocus boots? They scream Sanderson Sisters.

Briseidy
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

how fun and cute!

Allison Cooley
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

We went to a fall festival/pumpkin patch this weekend too. My 2 y/o loved the bounce house too although she didn't love getting out of it;)

'Tis Our Life Blog

MandaByd
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

The colours on these photos are beautiful!! I think you've been asked a thousand times but I can't find the answer so I'm just going to go ahead and ask ๐Ÿ˜‰…what camera do you use and how do you edit your photos? Love, love, LOVE reading your blog! As a mom of two littles (3.5 years, 8 months), I can totally relate to many things!!

natasha {schue love}
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to hit out pumpkin patch in the next couple weeks!!

JessiRene* @ Little Hartkop Happenings
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Looks like you had loads of fun! What a charming pumpkin patch. We went out to a local farmer's market to buy a bunch of pumpkins and corn stalks for our front porch. I LOVE decorating for fall!! Your girls are darling, by the way.

Place Under The Pine
    September 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Looks like so much fun. We'll probably be heading out to our pumpkin patch soon. The highlight for our kids is the hay rides.

Helga Kulinski
    September 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Fun! You have a very beautiful kids)

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    September 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Looks like you guys had a great time… those girls are such beauties. :o) We will be heading to the pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks, but this weekend we will be heading to our first college football game of the season!! Oh, how I heart fall! GO DAWGS!

September 30, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Where did you get your beautiful gingham shirt? I LOVE IT!!

Amanda
    September 30, 2015 at 5:23 pm

That is SO funny about Eloise's boots. I was thinking that it didn't look like something you would normally put on her and then I read the bottom of your post and laughed out loud. Too funny!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kristin @littlemamajama
    September 30, 2015 at 5:23 pm

They are so cute!

September 30, 2015 at 5:23 pm

What a beautiful family! Keep it up, even when it gets hard! I just want to encourage you to go ahead and have more kids. this world needs mothers like you! Have you guys ever thought about homeschooling??? Can you post a day in the life sometime?

Tara Preyers
    October 1, 2015 at 12:22 am

where did you take them? I'm a midwest girl living in Atlanta too and haven't had any luck finding a great pumpkin patch or any cider and donuts!