For the Easter Basket

You know I love playing Easter bunny, filling pretty baskets with a bunch of little color coordinated goodies is one of my favorite things! 😉 So I am back at it this year sharing a round up of some of my current favorite finds for your little bunnies.

I always love to pick out a good book, a pair of pajamas (I picked up these princess bunny ones a few weeks ago) and something like a doll or stuffed animal. It’s safe to say we are all in love with these floral bonnets, they’re the perfect spring accessory to add to an Easter basket. Other options like small bows & headbands are my favorite way to fill the girls plastic eggs.

Floral Bonnet // Sequin Bunny Pillow // Golden Egg Book // Ballerina Doll // Bunny Ears (similar here) // Zip-Front Pajamas // Mini Colored Pencils // Bashful Bunny Grabber // Little Lamb Sippy

How great are those plastic eggs, they have come a long way over the years! 😉

These really are the bigger more expensive things that I normally put in their baskets, a few more ideas for fillers are play-doh, fun shoes for Spring, nailpolish, stickers & of course, chalk!
Hope this has given you a little inspiration, and be sure to share with us any additional festive ideas that you may have! XO

PS. Updated to add, we decided to buy three new Easter baskets last year since the wicker type ones we had were already falling apart after only two years. I got three copper wire baskets from Terrain, I thought they were really simple & timeless. Although they’re no longer available, I found these similar large baskets from h&m, as well as these on Amazon. 🙂

Patti Darby
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Love all of these ideas!!

I have a question, How do you and Brandon remain so close and such good friends through the crazy hectic lives you lead? I LOVE hearing all the funny things Harper says or the crazy shenanigans Eloise finds herself in, but I'm so very curious about how you keep your marital sanity among it all. My hubby and I are seriously struggling right now and we only have one little. I guess what I'm asking is what do you guys do throughout the day or week (dates, texts, etc) to stay sane.

E
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Awww, I ordered that same book for my son – I remember it from back when I was a child!

Lindsey
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Love the bunny pjs! Very fun ideas for Easter baskets!
    Lindsey

Unknown
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Thank you, Jessica! I depend on your ideas; they are always perfectly matched to my 3 precious granddaughters' ages.♥

Sadie Peterson
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Have you found any baskets that you've loved? You always seem to find the cutest ones and I'm having the toughest time!

Jessica Hauth
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Love all of your ideas!!! We will be getting new umbrellas from our bunny and using that as our basket to fitt with goodies! Opened and upside down of course to use the umbrella to hold everything!

Bree Gale
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Such cute stuff! We usually add in a fun pair of sunglasses and a new bathing suit, too!

Milena Enguidanos-Gonzalez
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Just what I needed! And I'm obsessed with those plastic eggs 😉 Easter baskets are the best to fill!

Ladyandlittle.etsy.com

Camille Pontvianne
    February 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

We always include a new swim suit in our baskets. Pools open up in a short two months after Easter!

March 6, 2016 at 6:47 pm

I love your basket ideas! Always so creative and out of the ordinary. Target also has different wire baskets to choose from & they are slightly cheaper 🙂

Ash
    March 17, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I love these type of post and have been having so much fun putting together my little one's basket this year! Check out my blog if you are interested in what I have come up with!

Jama Maples
    March 25, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I got the same book for my daughter! I think the pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your ideas. They are great, as usual! 😉
    ourmapletree.com