We are excited to start planning some of our Easter festivities this year, I have been slowly working on Easter baskets & the girls are super excited. I wanted to share a few fun Easter activities to do with kids, if you’re avoiding the mess that comes along with dyeing eggs, this is for you!
1. Bunny toast! My girls loved this last year, toast your bread lightly, add jelly cheeks, and some banana ears. Give your kids some fruit or chocolate chips to add on the rest. Such a simple breakfast or treat, no baking, mixing or flipping required!
2. Make PEEPS play doh, it’s edible even, so totally safe if your kids like to chew on it more than play with it!
3. Indoor egg hunts! The Easter bunny isn’t the only one who can hide eggs & I am certain that kids never get sick of playing with them! Hide puzzle pieces, stickers or even snacks in them and send your kids on a hunt while you enjoy a few minutes of peace and quiet.
4. Make Easter goodies & deliver them to friends. We have lots of new neighbors that we can’t wait to bring treats to, we grabbed these cookie cutters from Amazon and plan to bake & decorate them next week. It’s my girls favorite thing to do & it always puts a smile on their face when they get to knock on someones door with a basket of baked goods!
5. Find local events or activities at your church to participate in. There are so many fun things happening in our community, the girls have tons of stuff going on at school & church next week, along with a neighborhood egg hunt & egg decorating at a local art shop.
What are your Easter plans?! Would love to hear any of your fun ideas & suggestions as well. XO240