Stairway Gallery Wall

You may already know that the back stairwell in our house is one of my very favorite things about our home, it reminds me of my grandparents house growing up, and of course, Home Alone! ๐Ÿ˜‰ We are so excited to be sharing our new gallery wall that we hung in partnership with Framebridge, it has totally livened up the space & made it feel so cozy!

Here is a before shot of the kitchen I took earlier this Spring:

And here is the new gallery wall!!

It was so fun picking out photos for this space because we wanted to keep it super informal & eclectic, and use photos that mean something to us. My favorite is the family photo that Harper drew of us, she was so proud to see it hanging on the wall! Hanging kids artwork in frames is so fun & will be cherished forever, a perfect mother’s day gift if you are still shopping!! We also framed a bunch of our favorite Instagrams and the most darling custom watercolor of our family done by Sophie & Lili.ย I wanted to stick with a few of the same frames to keep it somewhat cohesive, I mostly used the Irvine Slim (white), Mercer (black), Sonoma (wood) and theย new Camden (gold).

I can’t wait to add more to the wall & eventually take itย all the way up the stairs!

You can use coupon code GARVINANDCO15 for 15% off your next custom framing order from Framebridge. You can mail in items, such asย prints, recipe cards, or even your kids artwork, or you can upload a digital file to have them print & frame!

Happy Friday & Cinco de Mayo, friends!! XO

Elle
    May 5, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Fabulous!!! I love this look so much. Please share where you get your light fixtures from:)

Ashley
    May 5, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Your gallery wall is GORGEOUS!! Loving all the cute pictures your children drew! Also citrus tree, umm drool!! Where did you purchase it from? I would love to get one for my house! xo

Liz
      May 8, 2017 at 8:57 am

Same question!! Where is the citrus tree from? ๐Ÿ™‚ We did a similar stairway gallery wall and love the personalization it brings in!

Katherine
    May 5, 2017 at 2:07 pm

This looks so good!!!! Love a good gallery wall! Also, random, and hat is that plant on your kitchen counter?? I love that too ๐Ÿคฃ!

Shannon Cairns
    May 5, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Love the idea to frame kids artwork! My 3 year old has made some colorful cute ones that would look adorable framed!

Lauren
    May 5, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Waitโ€“ Harper’s drawing is AMAZING for a five year old! I’d hang her drawings on my walls, too!

Jessica
    May 5, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Hi Jessica,

Your kitchen looks amazing!! I really love your table, where is she from ?
    Thanks

Nicole
    May 5, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Wondering where your kitchen table is from?! It’s so cute

Jessica Garvin
      May 6, 2017 at 7:40 am

Thank you! It’s from craigslist, it is a 90 year old handmade shaker table that we found for like $70 in a town nearby us!

Jama Maples
    May 6, 2017 at 5:01 am

Beautiful! Love Harper’s artwork! Just a sweet detail. Could you share where you got your light in your stairway? We are looking for one like that for our stairway. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Garvin
      May 6, 2017 at 7:40 am

Yes, it’s from Amazon! XO

Andrea
        May 8, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Is the light hooked up is electrics sockets or is it by chance a battery sconce? I’m tying to find something similar for our playroom but we don’t have any electrical outlets to hang these. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Andrea
          May 8, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Omg sorry for the typos! It should say, is the light fixture hooked up to electrical sockets or is it by chance a battery operated sconce.

• Jessica Garvin
            May 9, 2017 at 11:20 am

It is hard wired, but I am sure you could find something similar that plugs in, we had some in our old house from Pottery Barn. XO

Chelsey
    May 7, 2017 at 9:44 am

Looks great so far! I love how you mixed the different colored frames–I wouldn’t have thought to do that! Also, did you link your bread boards anywhere–maybe I missed it! I’m looking for some! Thanks!

Nikki
    May 9, 2017 at 8:33 am

Can you share what sizes the frames are? Totally copying. Looks amazing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kristin
      August 1, 2017 at 10:02 am

Did you ever find out? I need to copy , too! Making gallery walls make my brain hurt… Thanks for doing the leg work, Jessica ๐Ÿ˜œ

ANN
    May 10, 2017 at 1:14 pm

Beautiful!! What color stain did you use on the staircase?

Gene Mcarthur
    May 20, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I Like The Way Every Things flows together, White walls and cabinets, Keep Up The Good work

Kala
    July 25, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Love the gallery wall and the different colored frames! I was wondering if that brown frame is from Framebridge too- is that the Sonoma one or is it a different one? I have been wanting use framebridge soon:). Your home is so beautiful!

Kristin
    August 1, 2017 at 6:05 am

Hi! Late to the party over here! Love this wall… pain in the butt, but can you let us know the sizes of the frames and artwork? Kinda wanna copy you for the layout! Thanks girl.

Rachael
    September 10, 2017 at 10:58 am

Love this. Just wondering where you got the light over you dinning table?