Carving Pumpkins

Happy Monday!! Every day is happy in October, right?! We are getting all the Fall weather in Atlanta this week & we are looooooving it! Leaves are everywhere, Halloween parties are about to go down & we will not turn Hocus Pocus off until the morning of November 1st. We finally got around to carving our pumpkins this weekend & it was the most fun ever! After all the ewwwws and yuuuuucks, the girls were brave and stuck their hands right down inside the guts & loved every minute. Eloise may have even eaten some.

We ended up with a cat, a pumpkin full of stars, and a happy jack-o-lantern, and mom of the year forgot to get tea lights, so we have to wait just one more night to see them glow! Have you guys carved your pumpkins yet, what’s left on your October bucket list?! xo

October 23, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Hahaha so cute!!!! Looks like that was a blast!! We haven’t carved yet; I’m thinking we’ll do that this weekend!! This weekend we also have a neighborhood Halloween festival and trick or treating at our favorite shopping plaza! Love this time of year!!

-Sarah http://www.thefrugalmillionaireblog.com

Ashton Rynearson
    October 23, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Hey what are these big white sheets?! Parchment paper?

Chelsey
    October 23, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Such cute pumpkins! We haven’t even bought any pumpkins yet–I’m slacking!! :/

Annie
    October 23, 2017 at 7:07 pm

These are my favorite kind of posts! You girls are precious!

Becca Walter
    October 23, 2017 at 7:10 pm

The cat pumpkin is the best idea ever, my daughter would love it, but seriously you guys are so cute! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Katie
    October 23, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Love those pumpkins- they look so cute together!

Shannon Cairns
    October 23, 2017 at 9:02 pm

We carved ours this weekend too! We also found this really cool pumpkin light at Kroger that stays on for 6 hours and shuts off for 18 hours so it’s only on at night. It actually looks like a candle too.

Heidi
    October 24, 2017 at 7:09 am

These turned out so cute! Love them and just might have to repeat the inspiration!

Kacey Mahoney
    October 24, 2017 at 7:11 am

I love all of these pictures, can’t get enough of your family and your stories!

Stephanie
    October 25, 2017 at 6:52 am

I forgot the tea lights too!! I did remember beer and Halloween cupcakes to enjoy while we were carving though…priorities.

Ruth
    October 25, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Carving pumpkins is one of our favorite activities that we wait all year for! It’s fun to make memories and see what my girls want to carve into their pumpkins (with help of course!)

Candace
    October 25, 2017 at 5:44 pm

SO cute! And much better than what we were requested to carve this year: lightening mcqueen and bubble puppy. (how?!?!)
    I need your secrets on stain removals! I always put my little ones in cute clothes for stuff like this (because…photo ops!) but always end up with stains so tough to get out. How do you do it?!

April
    October 27, 2017 at 8:40 am

So cute! We’re carving ours this weekend! One of my favorite things is to take all of the seeds (and there’s a lot since our whole family gets together!!) and to roast them with some salt and seasoning! Pumpkin seeds pretty much turn into a food group for a couple weeks. Love them! πŸ™‚

Paloma
    October 30, 2017 at 4:39 am

We carved our pumpkins like 2 weeks ago followed by like 3 90 degree days which instantly made our pumpkins rot to a pile of goo 😩 so they’re sitting on the curb waiting for trash pick up! Next year I’ll def wait another week. Yours look fab though!