It’s been snowing all morning over here & the girls are at school, so I got to spend the morning drinking coffee and putting together my most favorite gift guide of the year! Brandon did a lot of this himself, he sent me a list of all of his favorite things and some things he has been wanting. I am hoping he wants that sweatshirt in a size Small, because I officially need it.
1. Camp Brand Goods Crewneck // Camp Brand Goods is forever our favorite place to shop for day to day graphic tees and sweatshirts. They’re a family owned company out of Canada and truly they are always the softest, best fitting clothes. I look forward to every single new season of their clothes, trust me, the men in your life would love a sweatshirt or tshirt from Camp Brand and will probably never take it off.
2. Apple Airpods // Brandon has been obsessed with his forever, and finally convinced me to get a pair, even though I swore they couldn’t be any different from the ones with cords. Per usual, I was wrong, they are freaking amazing and anyone who is on the phone often or listens to music during the day should have these!
3. MVMT Watch // Watches are always the most perfect gift for guys because can one ever have too many?! MVMT is our favorite watch brand, I love the brown leather and the pop of blue on the white face. Also obsessed with this one!!!
4. Drone Quadcopter // I don’t think there’s a guy out there who wouldn’t be thrilled to receive one of these as a gift. My husband, dad and brothers are all obsessed with them and they always provide tons of Christmas day entertainment.
5. Dollar Shave Club Subscription // We have both been using DSC for years, not only the best razors for guys, but gals as well! So you can totally steal from his monthly subscription. A super thoughtful and functional gift!
6. Weekender Duffel (on sale!!) // This is Brandon’s everyday bag, I asked him why this one over any other option, and he said because he can fit gym shoes and dopp kit, but also isn’t too big to shove in a locker or put in overhead storage when traveling. Solid answer!
7. Front Pocket Wallet // I got Brandon this wallet for his birthday over the summer, and we give it a ten out of ten for both style and function!!
8. Sonos Speaker // This was our Black Friday splurge and I’m never looking back. Worth every penny for the amazing sound quality and fun ways you can control it all from your phone!! Prepare to be addicted and to want them in every room of your house.
9. Best Made Weather Station // I got this for Brandon for our ten year wedding anniversary, it is a weather station that the old man in him just really loves. 😉 Another fun idea would be this Brass Pocket Tape or these Solid Brass Dice which would be a great stocking stuffer!
10. Chukka Slippers (on sale!!) // I want these for myself. Seriously these look SO warm but also like you could totally wear them to the grocery store. Sign my cold, lazy self up!! But alas, I will get them for Brandon. And just borrow them on occasion. On the topic of shoes, Brandon most recently bought these, he swears they are the best brand of shoes for the outdoors.
Hope this helps you with your shopping this year, can’t wait to hear if any of these land under your tree this year! Gift Guide for Her (aka. my wishlist!!) coming tomorrow!! XO147