Holiday Home Tour 2018

It’s our very first Christmas in our house. I feel like I have been dreaming of this and just picturing every detail since the minute we found this house, where the Christmas tree would go, what the wallpapered bathroom would look like with garland draped all over it, everything! It is even better than I imagined. Our theme this year was just natural greenery & lots of little bits of whimsy. I love keeping the decor very minimal, but I also think the live garlands make such a statement. I secretly never want to take them down but I don’t think our vacuum can keep up much longer! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope you enjoy our holiday home tour!! (not all pictures were taken at the same time, so really just a compilation of each room).

Hope you enjoyed a little peek into our home, more to come after the holidays as we tackle the last handful of fun home renovations!! Hope you all have the MERRIEST CHRISTMAS, thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along!! XO

Scroll to the right to find sources for items in the post.

brittany
    December 20, 2018 at 12:59 pm

You wouldn’t happen to know/remember where you bought the red truck dish towel? I need that in my life… LOL! I love things that take you back to a simpler time. ๐Ÿ™‚ The house is gorgeous and thank you for taking the time to share these moments. Happy Holidays Garvins!

Jessica Garvin
      December 26, 2018 at 9:23 am

yes! It’s an etsy shop called Oh, Little Rabbit. It’s the same place i got the girls old leg lamp onesie, always love their stuff! XO

Laura
    December 20, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I love the “where’s Izzy?” in these pictures. Found her! Happy happy holidays, Garvins!

Kristen Browe
    December 20, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I love your style so much. Itโ€™s so unique and you pull it off so well. Thank you for sharing your home with us xoxo Merry Christmas

Natalie
    December 20, 2018 at 3:16 pm

So much pretty, Jess! I love it! Your home is so โ€œnaturally pretty!โ€

KC
    December 21, 2018 at 11:02 am

So beautiful! Iโ€™ve contiplated gettinf those chairs for our dinning room many times!do you like them? Do the girls sit in them ok??

Kelsey Giese
    December 22, 2018 at 9:39 am

This just screams cozy and festive! So pretty. Where is the bottle of matches from?

Lauren
    December 23, 2018 at 1:35 am

How did you hang up your poetry stick? I ordered one and canโ€™t figure out how to hang it! Thank you! Beautiful homeโค๏ธ

Jessica Garvin
      December 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

3m velcro wall tape!! ๐Ÿ™‚ how I hang half the stuff on our walls!

Lauren Lenhares
        December 26, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Oh my gosh what a genius idea! Thank you!!!

Kellsey
    January 2, 2019 at 1:28 pm

I wish I could come see this in person!! Amazing! Where did you get the basket for the cook books in your kitchen? And what kinds of books do you have in there? I love the simple, yet modern look!

Ashley
    January 8, 2019 at 9:09 am

Hi – I love all the festiveness in your house! It’s beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ Your blog is so fun and inspiring to follow and I have a quick question for you: I know that you love essential oils (I even see a diffuser in one of your holiday house tour photos!) Do you still use essential oils or modify how you use them now that you have a puppy?

In the past, I loved my essential oils and diffuser. However, I got a little Yorkie puppy this fall and have seen mixed reviews on essential oils with pets (some say injestion can be fatal, droplets from the diffuser are in the air and get on a pets fur which the pet then licks <–heard this from my vet, others say they did not change anything, or used diffusers only in open areas and stopped using them directly on the skin…..the list goes on and on).

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic (never thought about it, stopped using essential oils, changed how you use them, etc). Thank you!

Lindsay
    January 8, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Love your home so much! Could you share where the dining room table and chairs are from?? Thank you!!

Lindsay
    January 8, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Love your home! Where is your dining room table/chairs from??

Junaid Iqbal Memon
    January 15, 2019 at 5:39 am

love your blog so much!

Paige
    January 16, 2019 at 11:30 am

Gorgeous!! Where are the dipped jars from on the dining room table?

katie
    January 18, 2019 at 6:54 pm

I love your โ€œCome as you are signโ€ – where did you get it from?? Thanks!

Kofi Danso
    January 21, 2019 at 4:31 am

Another amazing post – thanks for all your hard work!

Uebert Angel
    January 31, 2019 at 6:07 am

Nice one, keep the content coming!

Amy Pederson
    February 12, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Love! Love! Love your style!! I am just wondering where you got those 2 vases on your dinning room table?

Peter Gale Godalming
    February 18, 2019 at 7:30 am

Thanks again for taking the time sharing this awesome post to the community. Greatly appreciated!