January Favorite Things

It’s January and these are a few of my favorite things! All basically solidifying the fact that I love comfy clothes, lounging on my couch with a good drink & a planner! 😉

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven

I have been obsessed with the ripped knee leggings forever & of course most sizes are sold out (will be stalking them until my size returns). Also still living in these align pants (they brought back the prettiest green color!!) for those of you who asked about them a few weeks ago on Instagram. I can’t get enough of the soft long sleeve tees (in lots of colors!!) & will forever be wearing my striped grandma jammas! And of course, wine delivery is life and this pretty rose is going to be a staple for our Valentine’s get togethers!

Also worth noting, jojoba oil!! If you haven’t already jumped on the essential oils train, this is our carrier oil of choice for all skincare. We cut toxins from the beauty routine over here & jojoba (mixed with a little frankincense) takes the place of all moisturizers, anti-aging serums, and beyond!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend, stay warm!! xo

Tanya
    January 19, 2018 at 11:00 pm

Love these! I was wondering about a pair of leggings that you wore in one of your insta videos a couple weeks ago… they were black (or grey) and white striped and SO CUTE! Would you share where they are from too?

Lindsey
    January 20, 2018 at 9:33 am

Same! I’ve been living in comfy clothes. I love leggings from Greater Than Sports Clothing – they have a similar pair to the ones you shared plus they’re handmade in the USA. https://gtsclothing.com/collections/sale/products/riptide-tights?variant=2709456945178

Laura
    January 21, 2018 at 4:40 pm

LOVE it all! I just got those pajamas too!

Hannah
    January 21, 2018 at 5:28 pm

I just ordered this oil on amazon and I can’t wait to try it!! You always have the best stuff in your favorite things posts!

Jessica
    January 22, 2018 at 12:24 pm

Hi there! Love following! Can you explain the jojoba oil- do you mix it with lotion or put it straight on your face? I want to be into oils but there are so many rules and recipes it is overwhelming.

Thanks 🙂

January 23, 2018 at 10:09 am

Ha! Grandma pajamas! I bought those same ones in navy earlier this winter and they’re my favorite.