This weekend we celebrated our Harper girl’s SIXTH birthday! It seems like just yesterday we were planning her little princess party for her third birthday, I’m not sure why that one vividly stands out so much to me but it just doesn’t feel like it was that long ago. Harper wanted unicorns & lemonade for her birthday this year, so that is just what we did! Lots of balloons, strawberry unicorn cupcakes & every flavor of lemonade you could think of! All of her little besties came over and the weather was beautiful, a sunshine day in the middle of two weeks of straight rain! The girls ate lunch, birthday cake & then ran around the yard for two hours taking turns jumping on the trampoline & doing sidewalk chalk. Also worth noting, Harper chose peanut butter & jelly uncrustables for her fancy birthday party meal & Eloise refused to change out of pajamas.
SIX things I want to remember about Harper right now:
1. She loves to express herself with art, she is always making the sweetest pictures of our family with thought bubbles and writing what people are saying or thinking. It is SO sweet. She loves to draw us love notes and leave them on our night stands. I will treasure her art forever!
2. She takes the best care of her sisters (and really everyone!) but will always find a way to make them happy. She reads to them, always lets them play with her dolls & tells them jokes when they’re upset (or getting their hair brushed and are unhappy about it!)
3. She is the girliest girl, always dancing, always singing & always wants to dress up.
4. She is such a daddy’s girl (how can you not be?!) she loves to ride in his truck or hang out in the garage with him.
5. She has such a sweet tooth, loves pancakes & wants to eat candy canes all year round.
6. She is so much fun to hang out with!!! It is so fun to take her places (just the two of us!) or even sit with her and scroll pinterest or watch cooking shows! I love my little six year old best friend!
Happy birthday, Harper doodle!! We love you so so much, stay magical sweet girl!335