Let’s get dressed for New Year’s Eve, shall we?! This year we are going all out for NYE with family & friends in town and throwing a most festive fête!! Which means ALL THE OUTFITS!! Well, really just one outfit. But when I couldn’t decide exactly what to wear, I thought it absolutely called for a try on! In case any of you are also searching for the perfect outfit for a NYE bash or Christmas party this season, this is for you!
Spoiler alert, no decisions have been made about what to actually wear because I love them all too much!!
- The most fun tulle dress of all time. Undoubtedly the most over the top but isn’t that what NYE parties are for?
- Never met a sequin mini that I didn’t like.
- Obsessed with this black velvet dress, couldn’t pass it up for under $60! Would make the prettiest dress for a winter wedding (now accepting invitations to all of your winter weddings as my dream job is to be a professional wedding crasher, I will BYOB, only eat one piece of wedding cake and promise to keep the dance floor alive all night long).
- This sequin bodysuit is a faaaaave from a few years ago and I look for an excuse to wear it daily. Sadly it doesn’t quite make the cut for school pickup or drop off.
- And a twist on a traditional cozy at home outfit, throw some sequins over your favorite pajamas & pair it with pom beanie. Perfect outfit staying in, playing games & trying to stay awake until midnight!
Adding just a few more pieces that I found & love, hope you find something that inspires you! What are your NYE plans this year?!41