Shopping for kids is the MOST FUN!!!! And I’m so excited about their Christmas lists this year, they’ve really outgrown toys and are asking for a lot of clothes and other fun items, specifically a giant stuffed sloth, because why not?! PS. Who was around when Claire simply asked for “a KAZOO” two years in a row?!
1. INSTAX CAMERA // ALWAYS one of the best gifts, kids LOVE it and there’s truly nothing better than finding their little photos all around the house!
2. SHERPA COAT // My girls all want dressy coats and I’m level ten obsessed with this darling sherpa coat!! Also would like it in my own size.
3. DISCO BALL // Disco balls are such a fun gift because they provide a little sprinkle of HAPPY every single day!!!! We have a strict “disco balls in every room of the house” rule over here!
4. PINK NIKES // WHAT. EVEN. These are the cutest ever and I grabbed them so fast for our girls!
5. GLITTER SLIPPERS // My girls ask for slippers every year and I love, love, love these!! They are amazing quality and last all year!
6. STUFFED SLOTH // Enough said.
7. STONEY CLOVER ANYTHING // Stoney Clover is something I typically wouldn’t spend the money on, but it does make a great splurge for Santa gifts! I specifically love the little pencil cases or travel totes!
Honorable mentions include:
The coveted HIPPITY HOP BALLS!!!!
This RETRO CD PLAYER that Harper has, and all the fun CDs to go along with it. It’s Spice Girls szn!
My girls love pink hair, grabbed this fun TEMPORARY HAIR DYE kit for them.
Obsessed with THIS PRETEND MAIL SET for the littlest kids.
And last, but not least, A KAZOO.
What is Santa bringing your littles this year?!
SCROLL TO SHOP MORE FAVES BELOW:33