Spring Fever

I know I’m not the only one dreaming of Spring lately, with warm weather right around the corner I can’t help but think about sunshine & sandals! I got out all of Harper’s Spring dresses this week & can’t wait to put them on Eloise, even though she is quite a bit smaller going into this season, I think they will still fit. I have rounded up a few of the fun new pieces that have caught my eye lately, that dumpling onesie must be mine for baby number three!

Darling Tee // Pink Kantha Dress // Dumpling Onesie // Bow Chick Pajamas // Striped Pocket Dress
Glitter Sandals // Jelly Shoes

Boy moms, this King of the Castle one piece might just be the cutest thing ever, I was so hoping there was a girl version, but no such luck! Both girls are quickly outgrowing their current pajamas, yes they have still been wearing ones from Halloween & Christmas, but luckily there are so many cute ones new for this season. AND I love that I can match them, since Gap typically carries size 6-12 months all the way up to 5T. Next year at this time, there will be three little ladies in matching jams, I can hardly wait! These bunny jams are my favorite!!

Bunny Pajamas // Fringe Boots c/o Gracious May // Grey Wrap Headband // Knit Crown (similar)

The first day of Spring is only two weeks away, which also means the dreaded daylight savings that never ends well with toddlers. We were up early this morning for the girls’ well visit, so naptime came early as well, and of course Harper wasn’t having it. I told her that if she didn’t take a nap she wasn’t going to get to go to the zoo tomorrow, and she said “good! tell the monkeys I said hi!” I wonder where she gets her sarcasm!

Jeannine
    March 5, 2015 at 8:30 pm

"Good! Tell the monkeys I said hi!"

Dying. What a hilariously spunky little lady you have! πŸ™‚

marci @ if these walls could speak
    March 5, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Loving your spring picks! I have serious spring fever too! And with a new baby girl around the corner all these fun girly clothes are calling to me!

Kristen Hart
    March 5, 2015 at 8:30 pm

LOVE these baby style posts!!! Your girls are always dressed so cute! They are my inspiration when I'm shopping for my own little girl πŸ™‚

Stacie
    March 5, 2015 at 8:30 pm

We're also going to the zoo tomorrow!! I've been looking forward to it since Sunday haha! Ours is opening a new exhibit and members get a sneak peak before the grand opening- so stoked!

Natalie Zambreski
    March 5, 2015 at 8:56 pm

That striped dress is to die for!

Melissa Hogstad
    March 5, 2015 at 8:56 pm

so funny I am seriously obsessing about being ready for spring.. and here (in WI) it is below 0 with the wind chill at the moment… ps- will you be posting the printable of your chalkboard?! Love!

Christina @ Embracing Simple
    March 5, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Haha love Harper's sarcasm! Ooh is the "Happy Spring" print for sale in your shop?

Aly Posh
    March 5, 2015 at 9:59 pm

I love that pink dress!! My three year old loves anything girly and that would be perfect πŸ™‚
    And i get you on the sarcasm part, they say the darnest things haha

Alyposh.blogspot.com

Megan
    March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

I love the boy mom outfit suggestion! With as hoping your baby #3 was a boy! I would have loved to see what you'd do with a boy πŸ™‚ love love love the blog!

Mrs. Jones' Soapbox
    March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

Yes, clearly the person who invented daylight savings never lived with a toddler.

Liz Nwansi
    March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

That pink dress!! I want it for my little bohemian summer baby…so adorable

Marissa Kathryn
    March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

Yes, I can not waitttttt until spring. One of my favorite season!
    Love the little dress with the blue pockets πŸ™‚

Ashleigh Harrison
    March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

She is so cute ! I love that good tell the monkeys I said hi! That is so something my 4 year old would do. I will definitely be getting that striped pocket dress for my little girl πŸ™‚

Cherry Blossoms
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

We also picked up a pair of the ON jellies. I was hoping they would have them in gold again this year but we opted for purple to match the floral blousy swim suit we bought from there. They are really the best water/ pool shoes.So much better than crocs. The bunny jammies- oh my heart be still for cuteness! Easter is my favorite holiday and I will always remember finding out on Easter '10 that I was expecting, so bunnies will always hold a special place in my heart. Another great round up! xoxo

K Lynay
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that picture of the girls in the bunny outfit, thats one for your wall for sure!! So sweet.
    And I actually laughed out loud reading what Harper said about the zoo! She sounds like she has quite the personality! πŸ™‚

K Lynay
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that picture of the girls in the bunny outfits! Thats one for the wall! So cute
    And I actually laughed out loud when I read what Harper said about the zoo! πŸ™‚

Bria
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

i am dying over harper's comment. totally a fine "give them my regards" my oldest is such a little smartie pants and is always giving me the tude! she is two and a half going on 16! yesterday she dumped out all her little people toys and I go "addy please pick up your toys" she looks me dead in the eye and goes "nope, mommy picks up my toys"

Chrissy Harris
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

Adore! I got dresses like that pink one for my girls at a boutique by us last year. They are white with all diff color like Mexican Flowers, totally scream summer fiestas!

katie snead
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

NEED those pajamas for myself!!!!!!

March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO MAKE THOSE CHALKBOARDS?!? PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN'T JUST WHIP THEM OUT IN MINUTES! AHHH
    I agree with Megan ^^. I'm expecting a boy and would love to see your boy ideas, but you're lucky to have the precious little girls, too!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

Just another reason I need a little girl…those bunny PJs are so cute! And I've never heard of Gracious May but just saw they have the fringe shoes for boys. I wonder if I can still pull them off with my three year old little guy. Thanks for sharing!

Brittney
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

The girls are so cute in their matching jams! I have had my eye on that King of the Castle one piece. I may just have to get it for my little guy!

Ashley
    March 7, 2015 at 3:09 am

Ohh the sarcasm! πŸ˜‚ I have a 2.5 year old doing the same thing! The threats aren't working anymore and I'm losing my mind!
    Such sweet girls!😍

Jenn
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Sarcasm in little kids is seriously the best. I have one who knows how to lay it on thick. We're in for it if her brother picks up her fluency in the art of sarcasm.

Our Little Miracles

Nat{natyouraveragegirl}
    March 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

omg…tell the monkeys i said hi! hahaha. don't you hate it when your threats don't work? like when i told blair that she couldn't have her bday presents if she didn't attend her own party and she said "i don't want presents." fail.

March 13, 2015 at 1:13 pm

If I say something like that to my son, "please stop playing with your food and eat your dinner or you'll have to go to your room." he'll respond, without even missing a beat "fine just send me to my room instead then." Little spitfire!