Summer Bucket List: The Lemonade Stand

The girls have been asking about having a lemonade stand at our house all Summer, and since the weather has finally cooled off a bit, we decided today would be the perfect day for it! They decorated their posters yesterday, some seriously impressive artwork if I might add, and we baked up some cookies after breakfast this morning. There’s always a ton of people outside walking with their kiddos or dogs, and always a construction crew or two, so we had tons of customers and the girls stayed busy for almost an hour! We did regular lemonade & ones with blackberries, which the girls were excited about because they turned pink. I told them it was called fresh squeezed lemonade, so they kept yelling at people to “come squeeze the lemonade!”

It was a ton of fun & definitely one of our favorite ways to spend a Summer day!

Annnnd now we are off to the pool, our favorite way to Friday!! Happy weekend, friends! XO

Kelsey
    July 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Umm how long do your crayons stay organized like that!? lol

Adorable idea, girls! I hope they spend their money wisely! 😉

Emily
    July 27, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Love this! So cute.
    P.S. where is the box from that’s holding all of the crayons? Love it.

Heather
    July 27, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Like…how did Harper grow up already!?! Such a fun day 🍋🍋🍋!!!

Meghan
    July 29, 2018 at 11:56 am

Priceless pics! What sweet memories for the girls. We did a lemonade stand/art show last weekend. My son (7) is all about the entrepreneurial side of everything and was super into selling the lemonade. My daughter (5) made a bunch of art work that we strung with clothespins from the trees behind us. The whole time she kept yelling, “free art for sale!” I hope that these are the things that they’ll remember when they’re older. Simple joys to cherish.

Paige
    July 30, 2018 at 7:11 am

That picture of Claire concentrating on her lemonade with her legs crossed is TOO MUCH!! I love that girl!! Where would I find her “be kind” tank top? That is adorable. xoxo.

Jessica Garvin
      July 30, 2018 at 7:17 am

trying to hard to hang on to both! 😉 and it’s my fave too, from old navy!!

Stephanie
    July 31, 2018 at 10:54 pm

I love seeing kids take joy in classic summer fun ideas like this one. Thank you for sharing as I always love seeing and reading everything you create.

Elaine
    August 2, 2018 at 1:13 pm

This post reminds me of older posts from a couple of years ago! Exactly what I needed today.

Libby Nelson
    August 2, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Precious little girls! I am sure it was hard for Claire to resist eating all the cookies!

Becca
    August 9, 2018 at 9:39 am

That picture of Claire in her chair is my new favorite! How sweet, these are my favorite kinds of posts!

Stacie Stamper
    August 17, 2018 at 7:28 am

Oh my goodness! The older Harper gets the more it looks like Brandon just spit her out. Total twins!