Fall is well under way & we are making our way through all of our favorite things to do this time of year.So far we have gone to three pumpkin patches, made pumpkin muffins & I have let two sets of mums die on my front porch (does that make them mummies?). I love making lists of our favorite things to do each season, especially now that the girls are old enough to chime in, Harper is anxiously awaiting carving pumpkins this year, each year their ages bring so much more fun & magic to every little thing we do. Sharing our Fall bucket list today, and would love to hear yours as well!!
1. Carve pumpkins!
2. Annual Halloween brunch, so fun to have friends over for breakfast instead of dinner every once in a while!
3. Make s’mores in the fire pit.
4. Jump in a giant leaf pile in our own backyard.
5. Make Halloween cookies & deliver to friends.
6. Scary movie night after the girls go to bed! This is our Halloween Eve tradition! What is your favorite scary movie, would love some new suggestions!!
7. Make caramel apples! I know the girls will love these, thinking a mini-caramel apple bar would be fun for our guests coming this weekend!!
8. Add cozy blankets & flannel sheets to the girls beds just in time for cold weather
9. Visit the mountains to see the foliage & take the girls for a hike.
10. Take a trip to the Apple Orchard! We didn’t make it to one last year, so hoping we can pull this off. Immediately followed by making a homemade apple pie!
Hopefully we can tackle all of these along with finishing Halloween costumes & watching the Cubs win the world series. Is that too much to ask?! 🙂
Polka Dot Dress // Pink Hedgehog Sweater // Purple Tulle Dress (on sale!) // Black & White Bows // Camp Hat // Black Distressed Denim
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery