I’m so excited to be teaming up with our friends at Sixpenny today to show you a peek at our master bedroom & the coziest corner of our home! The girls are headed back to school this week which means my schedule just opened up for lots of down time & I plan to spend it right here!!
This is the Sixpenny Neva Chair, wide enough to fit all three girls comfortably & soft enough to make you never want to get up. We chose the cotton linen slipcover in pacific pearl & it is so dreamy! A literal cloud. I vowed to spend the first week of the girls being back in school sitting in this chair, flipping through old Fall magazines for inspiration & drinking coffee with Hocus Pocus on in the background.
Ten more things I am doing this month once the girls are officially all back in school:
1. I owe you a blog post on our master as soon as we finish painting the trim & hanging pictures.
2. Finish painting master bedroom trim & hang pictures.
3. Write our Fall bucket list!
4. Putting together a meal plan for the next few weeks dinners as well as making a few freeze ahead dishes. Dinner time legit kills me on busy weeknights, anyone else?
5. Closet overhaul! I am one of those people who hangs onto a million random things thinking “one day I’m going to need this for…” and/or assuming all things will be needed for a Halloween costume at some point. Our house has very little storage so the closet situation needs to be under control approximately yesterday.
6. Daily walks with my fave podcasts & a cup of coffee. I consider it a workout.
7. Sorting through the girls artwork! We have a drawer in our kitchen workstation area that the girls put artwork, crafts they make, notes they write, etc. and it is overflowing. We try to go through it every few months, but it is long overdue. Trying not to be a hoarder, but kids artwork is my weakness.
8. Finish adding plants to the backyard and shoot before & afters of our patio!
9. Stalk every store & online shop possible for early Halloween decor drops.
10. Bring more content here!! It’s been a minute since I have felt super inspired and creative with the blog, but it’s coming back to me and I’m here for it. And I hope you are too!!
Until then, if you need me, you know where I’ll be! 😉
This post is sponsored by Sixpenny, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support our blog!391