Spring break is just around the corner and we are soooo excited to head to the beach! The girls still don’t know, we are going to tell them next week a day or two before we leave! I love a good surprise!! I just started sorting through summer clothes and swimsuits to get ready to pack, and of course realized that my kids have grown a foot since last year and I need to shop fast. I picked them each up a few new swimsuits and some jean shorts, knowing that’s probably all they’ll wear all week! I also bought a few new swimsuits & summery things for myself, which I desperately need a spray tan to even consider trying on, but I thought I would share all of them here with links so it is easy to find them as I share throughout the trip.
Also, the FIVE things that I always pack for any trip!! They are things you would maybe not think of but they always make our stay (wherever that is) so much better!
1. Slippers! I hate wearing shoes, but also hate being barefoot inside, so packing slippers for wherever we stay is a must! Whether it is a hotel or airbnb, I still basically live in slippers when we are on vacation. These are my favorite!
2. Bluetooth speaker. Music makes everything so much more fun!! It’s always the first thing we do when we get settled somewhere, even if it’s just for one night, and we love to make playlists for every different travel destination! This is a great super small one with amazing sound.
3. Diffuser & Oils. Another thing we do right when we arrive, set up our diffuser and oils, nothing is worse than the smell of whatever your room was cleaned with or air fresheners. Plus it always makes it feel more like home and we sleep sooo much better!
4. Sound Machine. Speaking of sleep, we never travel without our sound machines for bedtime. Especially somewhere we haven’t stayed before, you never know what the nighttime noise is going to be like so a white noise machine will be your best friend. These are our favorite ones everrrrrrr.
5. A deck of cards! You never know where you’ll end up or what you’ll be doing when you wish you had a deck of cards!! We always bring one with us when we travel, it’s fun to play while we wait for flights, hang during the day if the kids need to nap or even play with friends while we have cocktails on the porch! Playing cards on the deck at our house in Seaside two years ago with Brandon and my parents, with 90’s country music jamming on our bluetooth, is still one of my favorite vacation memories of all time!
Scroll below to shop what we are packing for Spring Break!121