We are still what seems like forever away from having a fully finished kitchen, but that will never stop me from filling it with all of my favorite things!! Wanted to round up a bunch of my favorite decor, all beautiful but still functional!!
2. LATTE BOWLS // I love these because there are sooo many fun colors to choose from, so whatever your kitchen decor looks like, you can find something to match. They’re also so easy to swap out for the holidays and seasons!
3. COOKBOOKS // You know beautiful books are my love language!! I have tons of favorite cookbooks and coffee table books, they make a room feel so lived in. And nothing beats a beautiful book binding!
4. ENAMEL UTENSILS // Fun & functional!! I’ve never loved a spatula more.
5. MELAMINE DINNERWARE // Ok these are the GOAT. They’re incredibly high quality, like dishwashing and spaghetti sauce and cutting food on them hasn’t changed them a bit since I got them. They look ceramic but they’re melamine so kid friendly!!!
6. ALWAYS PAN // Have loved my always pan for a few years now and it is the most used pan in the house!! Obviously I went for the lavender but there are tons of fun colors to choose from. We also leave this out on our stove top which makes for super easy cooking without having to dig around in your pots & pans!
7. SCALLOPED MARBLE BOARD // Quite possibly the most asked about item on my blog and instagram for years. This was originally from cb2 but we found a dupe! The prettiest board to keep out on your counter but also serve all the things on!
8. DIFFUSER // No kitchen is complete without this queen aria diffuser and some cozy fall oils!! There is truly no better feeling than a clean kitchen at the end of the night with some happy oils diffusing!
What are your must haves for a cozy, lived in kitchen?!48