Father’s Day Gift Ideas

Father’s Day is just around the corner, time to celebrate our six o’clock superheros (what my husband is in our house!) with a special day & maybe even a gift or two! Our tradition for Father’s Day & Mother’s Day is to always kick off the day going out for breakfast & then spend the whole day together doing something fun. Brandon certainly deserves it & we all look forward to it!

Some fun alternatives to a traditional gift would of course be tickets to a baseball game or concert (makes for a fun date night too!), a round of golf or, a favorite in our house, a membership to the Dollar Shave Club. And if none of these are your style, there’s always good coffee & crispy bacon! πŸ˜‰

What are your Father’s Day plans & gift ideas!? Would love to hear more ideas & suggestions.
XO

June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Love! I'm getting Jack the entire set of Three's Company (his favorite show), a nice bag for work, and an engraved watch! It was a lot easier than I thought this year!

Melanie H.
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Decided to do the Dollar Shave Club this year and make my hubby some nice homemade shaving cream to go with it!

LOVE the idea of concert tickets! I know he would enjoy that and like you said, it would be a fun date night!

E Hayes
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Oh girl, great minds! I have several similar (or exact items) I shared in my list last night, too funny!

Courtney
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

The Job Rocker is awesome! We just picked one up from Costco last week, and its amazing how loud it is! The Bluetooth works great with a phone and has a 100 foot range. My husband loves it. Highly recommend it.

Karra
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Poler is huge out here (portland!) and their stuff is top notch!

Eleni Gousios
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I love all your support for Camp Brand Goods!! I was created just a few hours south of where I live πŸ™‚

Erica
    June 10, 2015 at 1:48 pm

6 o'clock superheros… yesss!!! love love love that term. too funny! How true it is. πŸ™‚

Tiffany Sewell
    June 10, 2015 at 5:34 pm

My husband is a pilot in the Marine Corps and usually works 14-16 hour days. We got him a Big Green Egg and a personalized grill platter this year! I doubt I'll ever be able to top it, but he so deserves a special treat!!

Allison Cooley
    June 10, 2015 at 5:34 pm

We did a new tackle box and some lures.

Christina @ Embracing Simple
    June 10, 2015 at 5:34 pm

These are some awesome gift ideas! πŸ™‚ Looking forward to celebrating my hubby's first official father's day this year!

Allison Walls
    June 10, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I have never heard of the Damn Handsome Grooming Co. until now! Loving it! My hubby doesn't have thick hair and can't grow a beard at all, but that Java Soap sounds amazing and something he would love!

danielle turner
    June 10, 2015 at 5:34 pm

omgosh I love the gift ideas. the tee, waterbottle and shoes are things my husband would be into. this year for father's day we are celebrating our sons 2nd birthday with all our friends and families. I will be buying my husband a new pair of converse lowtops and all the dad's at the birthday will receive a bottle of homemade BBQ sauce and a basing brush. Thank you for sharing such great father's day gift ideas! I hope you an your family have a wonderful week!! xox

Beth Roznowski
    June 11, 2015 at 2:01 am

Ha! 6'oclock superheros…love that! Oiy..I think my mister will be getting some tools.

June 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Totally unrelated, but as a fellow Bachelor/ette fan, you need these recaps in your life!

Dominique Pratt
    June 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I'm wanting to splurge and get my man a yeti cooler:)

Young Tewksbury
    June 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I love that book! I received it shortly before getting married and used it a lot the first year…when I knew how to cook nothing. My husband loves it too, especially because of the picture instructions. Great pick!

Paige Beck
    June 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I always love your suggestions for guy gifts! The camp brand shirts are our favorite! My husband would love that job rocker and the beer soap for sure!

Daisy Harvey
    June 12, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Thanks for sharing your ideas! Great inspiration! πŸ™‚

Amber
    June 12, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Awesome gifts! My husband's birthday is also in June so I love having extra ideas!

Natasha Beganovic
    June 16, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Great ideas for your 6 o'clock superhero! (love that term too!) I've planned a surprise dinner at Iberian Pig in Decatur (its a fav of my hubby's), with his mom, grandmother & brother joining us as they help him be the fantastic father he is today. Now I'm thinking I need to up the ante of just dinner and maybe I'll get the smoker he's been eyeing for our newly painted deck. Thanks for the motivation to really spoil him!

June 16, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Love all your ideas!!! Thank you! You have made me such a huge fan of Camp Brand Goods! I've gotten my whole extended family a shirt and can't wait to save up for a sweatshirt! So sad all the beer soap is sold out. πŸ™ My hubby would have loved it. Going to try the DSC

Return Gifts
    August 13, 2015 at 1:09 pm

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. To get new information visit here
    Silver Plated Gift Items Online | Wedding Return Gifts Chennai

sara
    November 11, 2015 at 1:55 am

gift ideas Β is an exclusive online gifting experience specialising in luxuriously packaged gift boxes containing high quality intimate apparel including lingerie and sensual-themed accessories.

Jewelry for teenage girls