Friday Favorites

It’s Friday, all three kids are napping (#lifegoals) & this is happening.

We had a relatively exciting week over here, the girls got a new whip (hand me down barbie jeep) from our neighbor, so they have been loving life riding it all over the neighborhood every night. Thank the good Lord for this beautiful weather!! We had a few fun play dates with friends and Brandon & I got to have a night out this week to see one of our favorite bands from college, O.A.R. which was so much fun. Giant concert beers were not good to me, however, and I learned a very valuable lesson as I drowned in kids and coffee on Wednesday. Parenting three kids? Not so bad as long as you aren’t hungover.
NOTED.

Chambray Romper // Wedges

We are taking the girls to the aquarium this weekend since it is supposed to storm, hoping they will have a ton of fun & we will not be a complete circus the entire time! πŸ˜‰

Time for some Friday favorites! These gold bunny ballet flats are the cutest shoes ever, although they would be adorable all year round, I had to get a pair to save for Claire’s first Easter. (Yes, holidays on the mind, all the time.) Also, if you loved the cat flats from yesterday’s post, I just came across this equally cute, but much more affordable pair here!
Love this super easy, kid friendly zucchini pizza recipe, we tried it this week & it was SO GOOD.
How fun are these baby age blocks? It’s so easy to take weekly/monthly photos of your babies while they’re little but as soon as they’re crawling, it is near impossible. These are perfect because they could hold them as they grow!

All of these festive headbands & clips are making me very excited for Fall!

And last but not least, if you haven’t seen this hilarious parody “I wanna go to Chic Fil A” here is your Friday laugh! If you’re a mom, please tell me you can totally relate!!! πŸ˜‰
Have the best weekend, friends!!
XO

Tanner Herrmann
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Lauren Tenney, one of my fellow Rodan+Fields consultants, is the creator of the Chic-fil-a parody. Isn't it hilarious?!?!

Michelle {lovely little things}
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Did you really just have a baby, you look fantastic! Glad you and your hubby got a night out too πŸ™‚

Britny Butler
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

If you love candles and fall scents! You should check out Scentsy! We are a wickless candle company! Super safe In houses with fun and crazy toddlers because there is no flame! πŸ™‚ Right now our classic fall scents, Pumpkin Roll and Cider Mill, are available! Pumpkin Roll is to die for! The new fall/winter catalog will release Sept. 1st with a lot more to choose from, as well! Oh, and almost my ENTIRE website is 10% off right now! You should check it out! πŸ™‚

Britny Butler
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I see you have your fall scented candle out! Have you ever heard of Scentsy? It's a wickless candle company! I'm a certified consultant we sell BEAUTIFUL warmers as well as TONS of yummy scents! Our Fall/winter catalog will release Sept. 1st but for now we have Pumpkin Roll and Cider Mill! Pumpkin Roll is to die for and apst everything on my website is 10% off right now! You should check it out!

Cherry Blossoms
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

You look amazing and so sticken cute in that romper! Hope you enjoyed the concert.

Lynn
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Love those blocks! My first is due in December and I've been trying to figure out exactly how I want to document her monthly photos… this is a great option!! Your posts always have me so excited about having a girl!!

Danielle Siero
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I can't imagine being hungover with three kids! I made the mistake of having a bit too much to drink one night…. the next day was not so good.

The girls look like they are having a blast in that Jeep!

August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

OMG I am dying over the parody! Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, though. When I go to fila I am a hot mess, love that they help with the tray there, my kids love the chicken (as do I! Who cares if it is MSG lade?. Hey, atleast you can tell it's real chicken and it has muscle fibers, unlike the stamped out boot from McDonald's.). Speaking of food. I am over here on my lunch break at work devouring leftover ham and cheese sliders I made according to the recipe you posted. My kids didn't like them. πŸ™ What the hell is wrong with them???? *chomp*

-Noodle πŸ™‚

Kalyn Denny
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

So glad you liked my sister's idea for kid-friendly broiled zucchini pizza! We loved that when we tested the recipe!

Tammy Rago
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Your girls are adorable! I wish my daughter would keep bows and clips in her hair. Anytime I put anything in her hair she rips it right out.

Katie {The Mishaps & Mayhem of a Solitary Life}
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Love O.A.R. And that Iced coffee looks amazing!! Have fun at the aquarium!!

Allison Cooley
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I've made zucchini boat pizzas before and they are amazing super easy too! Eloise looks so old now next to Claire. Love the new ride!

MGzPz
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

That was hilarious! Thank you for sharing.

Rebecca Liu
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

That video was hilarious!

Emily
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Omg, the "chick-fil-a" parody is probably one of my most favorite I've ever seen. Ah-maz-ing!

mindy D
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I just laughed harder than I should have at that chic fil a video:) I seriously just had a conversation with my husband saying "babe, I didn't take buddy to chic fil a once this week! Isn't that crazy!?" Needless to say he was like umm yeah that's fabulous, why is it so hard to stay away from there!?

Nicholle Montalvo
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

OK Curious – are those wedges comfy? I've been eyeing them for a while…

August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I have never seen that video and I am DYING!! Too funny!!! We have our own version over here…Our youngest daughter is named Maisie (pronounced May-Zee) and she is CRAZY! So we sing, "You know I'm all about that Maize, bout that Maize, she's trouble…" etc. Gets her and my 3-year-old dying of laughter whenever that song comes on!

Do you like the vanilla pumpkin marshmallow candle?! I missed the sale but might just have to pay full price this weekend haha!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

– Sarah http://www.thefrugalmillionaireblog.com

Sarah Holtz
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Have you seen these kitty cat shoes for toddler girls?! My girls (almost 5 and 2 1/2) LOVE them!

Amanda Klein
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

What do you think of the Atlanta aquarium? We've been to the Tennessee aquarium in Chattanooga, but also want to do the drive to Atlanta for the BIG aquarium πŸ™‚

DanielleHerron
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

Ahh I have that same candle that I haven't burned yet because I don't want it to run out before fall is even here! Eek. It smells amazing, so hopefully it burns even better!

Vanessa
    August 31, 2015 at 2:09 am

I've been trying so hard to hold out for September before breaking out the pumpkin candles, but after seeing this it's happening tonight.

Sharon
    September 1, 2015 at 1:45 am

OAR is awesome! (Or is my age showing? haha!) Love the parody and it's so true. I made my husband watch it and he said, Um did you create this or get someone to write it for you? haha! So excited for fall! Hope you guys had fun at the aquarium!

Michelle
    September 1, 2015 at 1:45 am

Ooh, so what are your Halloween decor picks for 2015?? Please post soon! I love your holiday party ideas!!!!

Leah Hazley
    September 1, 2015 at 1:45 am

Loving those wedges!! So cute!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    September 1, 2015 at 1:45 am

Yes, GIRL!! I pulled out my fall dΓ©cor and started burning the ol' Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle this weekend. I'm in heaven.

Sarah Holtz
    September 2, 2015 at 1:48 am

It was 90* here today and I totally broke out my fall decor, I couldn't wait any longer!!

Jordan
    September 8, 2015 at 12:47 am

Could your family be any cuter?! ❀️

Michelle B
    September 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

I love your glasses! I've been looking for a pair of bigger frames, but not TOO big…what brand/designer are they? Also, I just bought those cat stripe footie jammies for my 11 month old daughter, and the spooky eye sweater, I think it works for girls too!

Melissa Ann
    September 23, 2015 at 1:21 am

If you got drunk on beer at the concert were you able to breastfeed Claire? Seeing as she won't take a bottle, I'd like to know how you can safely drink and breastfeed. I'd like to have a drink or two and be able to breastfeed.