Mini Style Holiday Edition

Is it just me, or has this month flown by faster than ever?! I really cannot believe Thanksgiving is already next week!! It’s almost time to pull out holiday outfits & I look forward to it every year! Claire is pretty much rocking a third generation wardrobe, it really feels like just yesterday that Harper was wearing everything. Sweet little Christmas pajamas with formula stains around the neck & holes in the toe will hold a special place in my heart forever.

I am sharing a bunch of my favorite Holiday mini styles, including a few options for boys! I cannot get over how cute that little Santa face one piece is!

Holiday Toddler Styles

Red Tulle Dress // Fair Isle Slippers // Striped Union Suit // Pom Santa Hat // Plaid Hat // Santa One Piece // Elf Size Onesie // Polka Dot Sweater // Tulle Leggings // Sparkle Mary Janes // Reindeer Sweater

Dressing my babies up for holidays has always been one of my favorite things about being a mom, I love seeing how excited the girls get to pick out their outfits and dress up together. Ready for another season of all things red & sparkly!

Hope you are having a happy week so far!! XO

Chelsea
    November 17, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Love these outfits 🙂 Holidays always get me
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Brittany
    November 17, 2016 at 2:30 pm

What!? The Mike Wazowski wearing a Santa hat, pajamas didn’t make the list? LOL! J/K I’m still laughing. That gray sweater is too cute! I’m so sad that we are out of those baby sizes. Seems like the toddler stuff just isn’t as cute. 🙁 Saw a similar one a Target (Cat & Jack), but it seemed like it would be super itchy. Thanks for taking the time to do these… makes me so excited for the holidays!

Courtney L Woollens
    November 17, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I really really wish old navy would make those adorable tulle dresses in little girl size!!!

Ashton
    November 17, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Love that you put in a few faves for boys! I was pregnant with my girl when I found your blog (she’s around the same age as Harper) and now we have little bro. It’s so fun to dress both for the holidays!!

Tiffany
    November 17, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I am so sad Old Navy doesn’t make that red tutu dress in toddler sizes! We have them in every other color but the red is so perfect for Christmas!

Livi Woodbury
    November 18, 2016 at 11:48 pm

I always look forward to your outfit idea’s for the holiday’s! Target has a similar red tulle dress by Cat & Jack for about $12.