Last minute gifters unite, Amazon prime is our bestie this time of year & we are rounding up a handful of the best gifts that you can still have on your doorstep by the end of the week.
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven
1. My favorite bowls of all time, perfect for your mom, your bestie or even yourself!
2. We are obsessed with our amazon echo! We have it programmed to turn the Christmas lights on and off, add things to our grocery list & the girls love to ask for Alexa to play their favorite songs. The unlimited streaming music is definitely my favorite feature! Want something a little smaller + less expensive for an office or kitchen? Try the dot, all the same functionality with smaller speakers!
3. These are the best water bottles in so many pretty colors, and they are glass so you can add essential oils to your water!
4. Super warm, cozy hats for the whole family under $10!
5. One of my favorite essential oil diffusers ever, it holds a ton of water & turns all different colors!
6. My husbands favorite watch for everyday use, it’s waterproof & super durable!
7. This is the starry night light we have in both girls rooms, they love watching it as they fall asleep.
8. One of my favorite decorating books ever, perfect book just for styling on the coffee table & for beautiful home inspiration.
9. Who doesn’t need a giant fluffy sloth?! Cutest gift for the little ones who aren’t quite sure what they want for Christmas yet.
10. Felt letterboards for kids just learning to spell (or maybe just for ourselves?!) in every color.
11. For your glitter gel pen obessed little guys or gals, you can never have enough art supplies!!
What are your favorite last minute gifts & stocking stuffers?! xo218
Yesssssssssssss. I needed fresh ideas, you rock! *amazon cart full*
Alisha C. says
Just snagged those bowls and the pink letter board! Thanks for the best ideas jess!
Laura Diiulio says
Amazon is life. And so is that sloth.
Purchased 3 things off this list. Thank you so much!
Lisa Mueller says
I don’t think we’re taking full advantage of Alexa! How do you use it to turn Christmas lights on/off?!
Jessica, Do you let that starry night light run all night long? I purchased this for my girls and I wasn’t sure if I should let it run all night or not. I ended up turning it off before I went to bed but my daughter wants me to keep it on all night. Thanks! xoxo