We are back with another gift guide today, basically a collection of all of my favorite things or things on my wishlist!! You won’t be surprised to find all things coffee + cozy!
1. Smeg Coffee Maker // The prettiest coffee pot I’ve ever seen and I have been wanting it forevvvvvver. I’m typically not a fan of countertop appliances but everything by Smeg is an exception to the rule! They also have it in tons of other pretty colors!!
2. Platters & Boards Book // This is one of my favorite coffee table/cookbooks ever, every single page is so beautiful & inspiring! If you love to cook and entertain, or know someone who does, this is the most perfect gift! Pairs well with pretty dishtowels.
3. Ember Temp Controlled Coffee Cup // A ceramic coffee cup that allows you to control the temperature of your coffee from. your. phone. Yes, please.
4. Pom Slippers // I live in these slippers, they’re the warmest (legit, warmmmmest) and softest slippers that I’ve ever had.
5. Striped Pajamas // You know I love a good grey + white stripe pajama set, and there’s no such thing as to many pairs!
6. Skin Gym Quartz Roller // All the hype right now over these gorgeous gemstone rollers that reduce puffiness, promote collagen production and also just feel so freaking good rolled all over your face if kept in the fridge. The perfect gift for any of your beauty product loving girlfriends!
7. Sorel Wedge Booties // I got these a few weeks ago (after wanting them for years!) when we had our first snow and I am absolutely obsessed with them!!! I love that they are super durable and you can really trudge through snow in them, but they’re also super cute and don’t scream “snow boot.” I wear them with jeans, leggings, and probably even pajamas.
8. Ceramic Diffuser // One of my all time favorite essential oil diffusers, I keep this one on my nightstand and love it’s soft glow at night.
9. Gem Crawler Earrings // I always love big gemstone earrings, and these are no exception. They’re fun for any dressy occasion but I especially love them for the holidays to dress up festive graphic tees or flannels!
10. Saranoni Blanket // You’ve heard me rave about these blankets dozens of times, the softest blanket ever made, that keeps its softness wash after wash. I LOVE giving these as gifts at Christmas!!
I hope that is helpful for those of you shopping for all the special women in your life (or maybe yourself)!!!199
Laura Diiulio says
I’ll take it all, falalaaaaa.
so happy you posted feedback on these wedges , I’ve had them on my wish list forever & im glad you mentioned them being good for walking in the snow, that was my main concern ! So many cute ideas Jessica!
I’m going to need to add a few of these things to my list ?
Samantha Lee says
Love that pink minky blanket. So cosy.
Love your gift guides! Thank you! ?
Those boots are darling!!!!!!
Samantha Ngy says
So many yes’s for these gifts! A little something for everyone. That blanket especially is calling to me ?
Those booties are on my wishlist for sure!!!
Where are those cute polka dot knives and spoons from?
What are the color of your four Saranoni blankets? I’m having hard time seeing the actual colors on your instagram. Please, please let me know! I love your decor!