I know Easter is still a ways away, but thought I’d get this round up started so we can get the good stuff while it’s still in stock!! We are having a major periwinkle & pastel purple moment, and it felt very fitting for all the Spring things for Easter baskets!!
ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN
1. EASTER COOKIE CUTTERS // My girls are very into cooking right now so cookie cutters felt like such a fun & festive gift!
2. TIE DYE SWEATSHIRT // Easter baskets are a great time to slip in some fun Spring wardrobe pieces. These tie dye sweatshirts (with matching bike shorts!) are my favorite find of the season!! Perfect for chilly beach days coming up.
3. GLITTER BUNNY EARS // We pull these out every year for a picture! If you haven’t grabbed some yet, they’re a must.
4. OLIVE & JUNE NAIL POLISH // Addicted to this color but also so are my girls, so they’re each getting their own! Olive & June polish is truly the best and lasts forever without chipping.
5. RIBBED BIKINI // Love these one shoulder suits!! THIS SCALLOP SET is another super cute, affordable option.
6. SILK STRIPED PAJAMAS // Are these not the cutest pajamas everrrrrr?! Couldn’t resist some periwinkle stripes!!
7. FUZZY SLIPPERS // The girls all got these for Christmas and they love them! They’re such a steal for only $10 and come in so many fun colors!!
THESE SANDALS are another great Spring option, practical and fit perfectly in a basket!
If you are looking for great Easter baskets to use year after year, I love something like THESE WIRE BASKETS.
What’s in your baskets this year?! XO62
Leave a Reply