Fall Playlist

I love, love, love a good playlist. I have them saved in my phone for everything, for holidays, showering, cleaning, drinking on the patio, dance parties for the kids, everything! And one of my favorites, is always my Fall playlist. I know things are super slow around here lately, and I so hope to be posting more frequently again one of these days. But for now, I’m sharing a few of my favorite jams of the season & hope these songs give you lots of cozy Fall vibes like they do for me.

Have a favorite? Be sure to share!
Happy Tuesday loves! XO

Kelly Mock
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

Love your choices! We have a similar taste in music! http://www.happilyevermock.blogspot.com

Emily Rugburn
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

If you're into The Lumineers, you should look into The Head and the Heart. "Rivers and Roads" or "Lost In My Mind" would go nicely with your playlist. I also like Ray LaMontagne's "Devil's In the Jukebox" for a little Halloween vibe. If you need Halloween playlist recommendations, I have several I'd be willing to share. =) Enjoy the music!

Megan Phillips
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

You should probably share all your play lists πŸ™‚

Jennifer Halbrook
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

John Denver has me feeling all nostalgic! What was that Christmas movie he was in? That was always a favorite of mine as a kid. Also loving Winter Winds and Carry On. Great list!

October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

Super slow?? Between your blog, and Instagram, I'd say you're doing just fine!! Love this simple post, always looking for new songs to add to my playlists as well! However, I think you meant stupid mouth by John Mayer rather than Jack Johnson! Right now, I'm obsessed with the duo You + Me, check them out!!

hello erin
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

and now im going to need to know the rest of your playlists. because you happen to have stellar taste in music. especially the ones involving dance parties and showering . . .

LindseyLit
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

This is a great free download from Iowa City artists. Song 1 and 5 are my favorites for fall!

Hannah A Quiver Full Blog
    October 14, 2015 at 12:51 am

SOLID set. You gained more love from me with some old ray lamontagne and stubborn love. Love!

Jessica
    October 14, 2015 at 12:52 am

Yes, you are right! I realized that when I came back to proofread! πŸ˜‰ Thank you. And my brother just sent me a song by you + me the other day and said I would love it! XO

Jessica
    October 14, 2015 at 12:52 am

So awesome!

Kacy L. Cunningham
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

I love this playlist! Thank you for sharing! I don't know how you feel about Taylor Swift but her song 'All Too Well' would go perfectly with this mix. Your blog never gets old. You're definitely my favorite. Here's to beautiful October day! Peace & love πŸ™‚

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

May I say that your music taste is en pointe! Love when I find others who have an eclectic and off the beaten path taste in music like myself. Stubborn Love is one of my all time favorite songs ever! Shoot, that entire album is one of my favorites ever! And GIRL, gimme aaaall the Ed Sheeran. He can do no wrong!

Linley Noel
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

I'm giving you a virtual fist bump for including John Denver in your playlist! A little James Taylor is always good for cozy vibes in my book – "Something in the Way She Moves" is my fave.

Angela
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

One of my favorite Fall-themed kind of song is September When it Comes by Roseanne Cash and Johnny Cash. It's not a new song, so I don't know if it applies to this playlist – but it's a song that I always think of when I think of Fall.

Carolina Menzel-Jones
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Love the playlist!! Thanks for sharing this
    xo

Molly
    October 14, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Amazing selection! Right now the only song on our fall playlist is The Monster Mash haha my kids are obsessed.

Abby
    October 15, 2015 at 1:09 am

Love your blog and I'm on pins and needles with knowing your housing ideas! I am getting ready to build soon and can't wait to follow along in your process as well 😁

Meagan
    October 15, 2015 at 1:09 am

Seriously, every song is spot on. You should totally check out Johnny Swim – the song Closer is on constant repeat over here.

CMB
    October 15, 2015 at 1:09 am

Love this playlist and the comments for music ideas πŸ™‚ Just follow the Parenthood Soundtrack by Brandon Bullock on Spotify – Parenthood has THE BEST music!

Lauren
    October 15, 2015 at 1:09 am

I'll have to check some of these out. Also, I want your boots so bad! I love Hunters. Are those the glossy boots or just the regular ones?

October 15, 2015 at 8:06 pm

All You Had To Do Was Stay – Ryan Adams
    Bad Blood – Ryan Adams
    Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
    Twice As Good – Sara Groves

(IG: meg_tini)

October 15, 2015 at 8:06 pm

I think you are doing amazing and have read your blog when I was Preggo with my first (who's now 2 1/2). I love your ideas for creating wonderful memories for your girls–and inspiring your readers with them. Ignore the haters β€’ never letter anyone dull your sparkle!

Rachel Fullan
    October 15, 2015 at 8:06 pm

You are doing just fine! With three tiny sweet girls your obviously savoring them WHILE growing and writing about the thing you find relevant now that you think will be beneficial to your readers. Ignore the haters. You do you girl. Never let anyone dull your sparkle.

October 19, 2015 at 12:03 am

Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran is a must listen for the fall weather!

October 19, 2015 at 12:03 am

Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran is a must listen fall song!

Sarah K
    October 19, 2015 at 12:03 am

Loving the playlist!

Christie Geiger
    October 19, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Great song picks! I love Stubborn Love! Also, some songs I haven't heard and will have to check out! I like that soft pop of Ed Sheeran, Matt Nathanson, etc.

Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

Christie
    The Closet by Christie

Marlene Guevara
    October 20, 2015 at 8:52 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

Kayla Michelle
    October 23, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Love these tunes! Thanks for sharing!

Kayla Michelle
    October 23, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Love these tunes! Thanks for sharing!